We stayed over in the Villages for a company function and had a nice stay. We were way down in the Arbor Village which is very quiet and picturesque over looking the golf course. Conveniently enough the Linx Tavern was only a short walk away which was nice. The only disadvantage is you are a good couple of miles away from the Mansion where our function was and we had to drive over to the function. In their defense they did offer a shuttle bus, but we opted to drive over vs. being at the mercy of a shuttle bus late in the evening. Valet parking was a pleasant surprise when we got there and both valet attendants were extremely pleasant.
We had a nice *insert expensive at $12-$14 each* couple of cocktails at the Terrace and enjoyed a cool early autumn evening overlooking the ocean views. The company function was nice in the ballroom. The food was good and the wait staff was very pleasant.
Front desk staff was very nice, they tried very hard to be helpful but it was a little overwhelming and hard to hear anything since there were 4 desk check-in staff all talking at the same time. Again, in their defense the place was PACKED and they were doing their best to have ample staff to help everyone in a timely fashion.
The villa was nice and clean. The size of the shower left something to be desired and the lack of anti-slip matting inside the shower/tub made for a bit of a treacherous showering experience, but overall the villa was certainly nice enough. Plenty of space for the 2 of us and plenty of in-room amenities such as a full kitchen including pots, pans, utensils, etc. and full laundry facilities in the room. It felt very much like a time-share condo which is fine. We had a 2nd floor room and enjoyed sitting out on the small deck and watching the golfers play the 7th hole.
Overall it was a nice experience. Kudos to the staff, they were all extremely pleasant, even with it being off season.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contact us directly at Ocean Edge for best rates. Our Villages side spans 380 emerald acres that are as friendly to walk as to bike. Spacious 1-, 2- and 3-bedroom villas welcome you with chic, quintessentially Cape Cod décor. Just outside your door awaits the finest in golf and tennis, from our private Nicklaus Design golf course, driving range and putting green, accessible to Members and Ocean Edge guests only, to 9 tennis courts. Guests will also enjoy our new Beach House Spa, which offers massages, pedicures, manicures, hydrafacials, a private porch perfect for wedding days, and more! In the summer months, stroll, bike or shuttle to golf and tennis areas, restaurants, crystal-clear pools (3 outdoor, 1 indoor), two fitness centers, a cardio room, basketball court, picnic area, toddler playground and Blueberry Pond. Hop on a one of our new Freedom Flyer bikes at The Villages and coast along the historic, scenic 26-mile Cape Cod Bike and Rail Trail that meanders through Cape Cod villages and is dotted with ice cream parlors, antique shops, lobster, baseball games and more. Our convenient, all-day shuttle service is available in season. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Odigeo, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Villages at Ocean Edge Resort & Golf Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Edge Resort & Golf Club Hotel Brewster
- Ocean Edge Resort And Golf Club
- Ocean Edge Hotel
- Ocean Edge Resort Cape Cod
- Ocean Edge Cape Cod
- Ocean Edge Brewster Ma
- The Villages At Ocean Edge Resort & Golf Club Brewster, Cape Cod, MA