“Interesting glass technique”

Sydenstricker Glass Galleries
Ranked #10 of 28 things to do in Brewster
Reviewed 22 September 2012

Have been here a few times while visiting CC, they always have new designs to look at. Very good prices, have bought for myself and for gifts. I really like that their product is made at that location, I try to buy local (or at least USA-made), whenever I can.

1  Thank kcjones
in 5 reviews
in 10 reviews

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 18 October 2003

Had been to the Gallery many years ago when it was a single house. Was pleasantly surprised to see it had grown, as has the collection of glass colors and designs offered. Again made purchases to give as gifts and a special glass ball, The Tree of Life, to hang in my own home.
Their display is beautiful and the help very courteous. Planning to return to the Cape next year, and the gallery will definitely be a place on my schedule to revisit.

6  Thank A TripAdvisor Member