“Good Food”

Cobie's
Ranked #11 of 42 Restaurants in Brewster
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Description: Located along scenic 6A in Brewster, Cobie's has been a Cape Cod tradition since 1948. We serve award winning fried clams, and other delicious summer favorites!
Reviewed 26 May 2014

We really like this place, ordered the sweet potato fries sooo good. my daughter and I always get the fish and chips. Chicken nugget are more like McDonalds (no real chicken :) but still my kids ate them. We will be back again.

Rob S, Owner at Cobie's, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2014

Happy to hear you love our sweet potato fries, and that you and your daughter are such fans of our Fish and Chips. I hope we'll see you for more of both the next time you're in town!

Thanks for the great review,
Rob, Owner

There are newer reviews for Cobie's

Reviewed 20 May 2014

My boyfriend and I ate here after biking for a couple of hours on the CCRT through Brewster and Harwich. We were very hungry when we arrived!

The service was great...prompt and efficient and the girl working there was very nice.

I ordered the clam strip plate with onion rings and cole slaw... I still got some fries also, even though I substituted onion rings for the fries. It was delicious! My boyfriend got the fish and chips which he also enjoyed. We split a garden salad. I was very impressed that they used arugula lettuce and not iceberg which most takeout places have (I HATE iceberg lettuce...it is actually cellulose and not even real food). Food was high quality and delicious. We got an ice cream afterward. I had the coffee heath bar. It was very good, although the heath bar pieces were miniscule.

They have a great seating plan with different areas of seating...some shaded and some not. I imagine it gets crazy busy in summer, and they can accommodate a lot of people.
Bathroom was in a trailer in the back and was very clean.

I was very impressed with this restaurant and would make a point to return when I am in the area.

1  Thank carmela27
Rob S, Owner at Cobie's, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2014

I'm thrilled to hear that from the food to the service, you had an all-around great experience here, Carmela! I'm even happier you loved the Clam Strip Plate and Fish and Chips, and that our Garden Salad was such a pleasant, non-iceberg surprise! Speaking of, we're all about using high-quality ingredients over here so I'm happy we were able to deliver and that you found everything so fresh and delicious. I'm not sure how often you're in the area but we'd love to welcome you back the next time you're in town.

Thanks for the outstanding review,

Reviewed 11 May 2014 via mobile

I've been coming to cobies for 30 years. It fell off in the late '90 but it bounced back and it's been as good as I remember. Now I've brought my kids, the 4th generation to come here.

Rob S, Owner at Cobie's, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2014

We know you wrote this a few months ago but we just joined TripAdvisor and wanting to thank you not only for reviewing us, but for your continued business and support over the years. We wouldn't be where we are today without people like you. Looking forward to seeing many more generations of Fitzgerald's here in the future!

From our family to yours,

Reviewed 24 March 2014

Great seafood items, priced fairly. After all, you are at Cape Cod and you can't expect bargain prices. Never had a bad meal. I always order the wonderful sweet potato fries. Plenty of seating at outdoor picnic style tables which are covered in case of rain. Located near Nickerson State Park entrance.

Reviewed 21 October 2013

We managed to hit Cobies just hours before they closed for the season - GREAT fried clams! Must get back earlier next year to try one of the 24 flavors of soft serve ice cream!