“great old school coffee shop + breakfast”

Brewster's Coffee Shop
Ranked #9 of 42 Restaurants in Brewster
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed 12 September 2013

Seems like THE place for breakfast! Coffee, lattes, mochas, flavors..all the coffee options you could want PLUS breakfast. One of the oldest coffee shops around, complete with counter dining. Also has 2 dining areas and a great outdoor eating area. Try the cranberry pancakes, a local favorite. Hash browns are large chunks of potatoes grilled with onions & spices. Service was quick, food was everything you'd expect from a local diner. Pricing was moderate-you are on the cape after all!

Reviewed 5 September 2013

We come here at least once a week for breakfast in the summer. Sometimes every other day. And it never gets old!

My wife loves the Lobster Benedict. My favorite is the Celtic Benedict with corned beef hash. Pancakes are great too!

Reviewed 21 August 2013

We went there as a family and it still annoys me that you have to pay $1.99 for a pop, here is no exception. The fish, which my son and I have was cod and was overlooked and touch, the chips were good here. The waiter really did not seem to like being there and appeared to take your order deliver it and that was it. The fish taco my son had appeared like a slab of frozen fish in a wrap, not a taco at all.

Reviewed 18 August 2013

Great food, fast service with a smile!! Fast kitchen!! Very efficient, clean and courteous. Easy access, plenty of parking. Outdoor eating area very pleasant.

Reviewed 18 August 2013

We ate breakfast here twice while staying at Ocean Edge. The perfect place to have breakfast while vacationing: good food, reasonable prices, friendly staff, unpretentious. Ate the Eggs Florentine, which were just perfect. But I have to complement the staff on a couple of service experiences that were special. 1) The hostess told us that we'd have to wait for 10 or 15 minutes, so of course we were impatient (and hungry!). But she delivered on her promised wait time, seating us after only 10 minutes, and then apologized twice for the wait. She didn't need to apologize, but she did it quite sincerely. So nice. 2) I was eating and my napkin fell on the ground under an outdoor picnic table. I quickly scooped it up and was continuing my meal when a waitress (not ours) breezed by and handed me a clean napkin, saying she had noticed my problem. (Really? At a busy diner?) Love it. Just a warm and unpretentious place where you can kick back and eat a good meal, with nice people taking care of you.