“Good seafood”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Takeout
Media, Pa
“Good seafood”
Reviewed 7 September 2013

A rainy day and no reservations made visit to JTs obligatory. Order first from the specials or the overhead list and pick your seat. The food will be delivered. Very nice surprise place.

Visited September 2013
GNatcape, Owner at JT's Seafood, responded to this review, 9 September 2013
Thanks for coming!

Boston, MA
“Quick and good”
Reviewed 4 September 2013

Food here is pretty tasty and the service is lightening fast - bring stuff home to enjoy since the dining room was pretty hectic when we stopped by.

Visited August 2013
Thanks!
Dallas, Texas
“Cleanest Restaurant on Cape Cod !!!”
Reviewed 28 August 2013

We had to go there again and still outstanding . The fish and chips are GREAT . My Wife had the fried clams and if she says they are good , they are good . We will continue to go there every year . AND did I mention clean ? Well I will recommend JT's to anyone and everyone Thanks JT's for the great meal .

1 Thank Larry B
Thank you!
Mount Laurel, New Jersey, United States
“good, fast convenient”
Reviewed 28 August 2013

We eat here a few times in early August. Found the food to be good and similiar to other places on Cape Cod and Martha's Vineyard - lots of freid food and not much green stuff unless you order a side. I get the high price of seafood but $4 for a side of broccoli is pricey.

Many thanks!
Boston, Massachusetts
“UGH - This used to be better, no more...”
Reviewed 26 August 2013

We tried, really. We have eaten at JT's MANY times over the years - we have been coming to Brewster for 10+ years, and over the years JT's has gone down hill. Ordering anything other than fish and chips was always a mistake - the "specials" Swordfish, etc were always AWFUL! CApital A. I figured the safest thing was the fish and chips as it was always ok - well no more...
Tonite we all ordered fish and chip and it was terrible! The fish was like rubber! How did they manage that?? It tasted like it was pre-frozen - disgusting. To their credit they offered to redo it, but I am just done - done with JT's - too many bad meals, too much wasted money. I don't care if they gave it to me for free... Don't eat here...

GNatcape, Owner at JT's Seafood, responded to this review, 27 August 2013
Dear Xtra Picky:

I want to thank you for being a long term customer of our business for many years while you visit Brewster every summer. I was very disappointed to learn of your experience last night when you visited us for dinner. I unfortunately am at a complete loss of what possibly could have happened with your fish & chip platters. I agree, that it is difficult to go wrong or make a mistake in preparing this meal. My daughter spoke with your husband when he returned one of the 4 fish & chip meals that your family ordered. When she offered to replace it with another one or something else, he chose another F&C for you, and then wanted it packaged for take out. She also asked him if the others were not good either, and he told her the rest were fine. I am at a complete loss on what possibly could have gone wrong with yours. The fish arrived from my supplier yesterday morning, it was cooked at the same time, in the same fryer, and by the same cook along with the rest of your family's meals. I have no explanation or excuse on what could have happened to yours. I have discussed this issue with my entire kitchen staff and they are at a loss on the reason for this too.

If you have the time, I would like to hear from you if the replacement we made met your expectations. Unfortunately we do make mistakes when we are extremely busy during the peak season, which was not the case last night while you were here.

I wish I could get to the bottom on what exactly happened with your order. I also hope that the replacement F&C platter we made for you met or exceeded your expectations. I urge you to call me at 508-740-1422 or email me at GNatcape@aol.com.

We at JTs are all very truly sorry that you left so upset and disappointed. And above all things, my hope is that you consider giving us another chance.

I want to thank you and your family for being a long term customer and again, please accept my sincere apologies.

Bud Noyes