“Tasty but not exceptional.”
Review of JT's Seafood

JT's Seafood
Ranked #4 of 42 Restaurants in Brewster
Price range: US$7 - US$22
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Takeout
Reviewed 12 September 2013

Stopped here for lunch. Had the seafood platter, lobster bisque, and a salad.
Food was well cooked, fried clams were the best part. I liked that they had Cape Cod Brewery Beer on tap.
Did not like cheap paper plates and plastic utensils and beer cups.
Caramel chocolate pretzel Ice cream was very good.

GNatcape, Owner at JT's Seafood, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2013

Dear Simonukusa:

I wish to thank you for your nice review. I apologize for the paper plates but we are a casual, quick service type of clam shack restaurant commonly found throughout the New England area. I think you will find the vast majority of us serve our food this way. The Cape Cod beer that you received should have been served to you in a frosted glass mug.

Thanks again for visiting us and for your review.

Reviewed 10 September 2013

We have had three meals at JT's now and every one has been great. The service was very good, with friendly and accommodating staff. The hot lobster roll is to die for. I asked for my footlong hot dog to be well cooked and they came through for me!

The atmosphere is very casual and there is seating inside and out.

We will definitely be back to JT's the next time we're in Cape Cod.

1  Thank LESLEY W
GNatcape, Owner at JT's Seafood, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2013

Thank you for the very nice review and your kind words.

Reviewed 7 September 2013

A rainy day and no reservations made visit to JTs obligatory. Order first from the specials or the overhead list and pick your seat. The food will be delivered. Very nice surprise place.

GNatcape, Owner at JT's Seafood, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2013

Thanks for coming!

Reviewed 4 September 2013

Food here is pretty tasty and the service is lightening fast - bring stuff home to enjoy since the dining room was pretty hectic when we stopped by.

GNatcape, Owner at JT's Seafood, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2013

Thanks!

Reviewed 28 August 2013

We had to go there again and still outstanding . The fish and chips are GREAT . My Wife had the fried clams and if she says they are good , they are good . We will continue to go there every year . AND did I mention clean ? Well I will recommend JT's to anyone and everyone Thanks JT's for the great meal .

1  Thank Larry B