“Once again.......................”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Takeout
Reviewed 26 August 2014

Once again and never disappointed , the fish platter was outstanding . Also the fried clams were cooked to perfection ! GREAT JOB again JT'S !!!!! See you next summer.

GNatcape, Owner at JT's Seafood, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2014

Thanks again for visiting us again this summer. We look forward to seeing you in 2015.

Reviewed 22 August 2014 via mobile

Arrived for out first evening, tired and jet lagged after flight from London. Friendly service and great food for all the family. Thank you a real pick me up

GNatcape, Owner at JT's Seafood, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2014

Dear Richard:

Thank you for stopping after your trip here from London. I too, want to thank you for also giving me a real pick me up with your review. I obviously needed to hear something good regarding my staff after the previous issue we had with our service with the review just before yours. Thank you again for visiting us and we appreciate the time you took to write. Enjoy your vacation while in Brewster and we hope to see you again.

Best Regards,
Bud Noyes

Reviewed 21 August 2014 via mobile

We arrived with anot h er couple and we're excited to taste the food and relax in conversation with some old friends. The young girl behind the counter taking our order was rude and dismissive she even had they nerve to say she hated tourist.
..we tried to lighten the mood with a joke or two because we could see she was not in a good mood....She responded by rolling her eyes....This was not just a one time occurence...When we returned for a second drink she looked irritated that the tourist had returned...I was very tempted to put this brat in her place but let it slide. .....to our surprise we were greeted by the owner of the restraunts while seated at our table...His daughter had observed the rude treatment we received. ..he was very apologetic.....now the food....The meal was better than average with slightly higher prices...The atmosphere casual and fun....we will return hopefully the brat will no longer be employed there for the sake of the owner

GNatcape, Owner at JT's Seafood, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2014

Dear Bradley: I very well remember speaking with you and your friends and I again apologize for the way you were treated. There was no excuse for that staff member or any other member of my staff in conducting themselves in this unacceptable manner. This was the first time that I am aware of that this particular member conducted herself in this way and I can assure you it will be the last. As you can see from many of the other reviews that we receive, this is not the norm on how we treat our valued customers here. I am more disappointed about this very poor customer service incident than I think you are. However, I'm delighted that you will try us again. I can promise you that next time you will be treated in a respectful and friendly manner. Please accept my sincere apologies and thank you again for visiting us.

Best Regards,
Bud Noyes

Reviewed 20 August 2014

I've had good fried clam strips before, but nothing compared to these! The taste was fresh, with just the right amount of crunch and flavor. I received my food in a timely fashion, and the employees were helpful and friendly. Thanks you JT's, I will be back :)

GNatcape, Owner at JT's Seafood, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2014

Dear Shannon:

Thanks for writing and we appreciate your nice comments.

Reviewed 19 August 2014

We were on our way to Cape Rep theater and hadn't made a dinner reservation before we left. No surprise that the ones we called on the way on a Saturday in August on Cape had no space. So we went to J. T.'s (close to the theater) and there was a wait, but no more than 15/20 minutes. A tip is to divide your party and have one stand in line while another stands and gets a table. That way your food doesn't get cold as you wait for seats. Also call ahead for take out but then eat in.
They have all the usual fried platters and it all looked great, but they have other dinners as well and these were quite good. We started with clam chowder (quite a nice version) and lobster bisque (very very good), followed by fried oysters (excellent) and salmon Newberg with lobster meat (really really good).
All in all very satisfactory and doable when all else is booked and you have to be someplace.

GNatcape, Owner at JT's Seafood, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2014

Thank you for your nice comments and review regarding JT's. I'm glad that everything worked out well for you by stopping here. Many thanks!