“Relaxation @ E Spa”
Review of The E Spa

The E Spa
Reviewed 11 May 2013

My wife and I took off for an offseason weekend getaway on the Cape. She booked us for massages at E Spa, which we'd seen while driving up and down Main Street the past couple of summers on vacation. We're going back to the Cape this summer. We will be booking massages again. In fact, I'm going to tell you all that the spa is terrible just so you stay away and we can have it all to ourselves. :-)
4 out of 5 for the outstanding massage and customer service. Minus one for the fringe benefits it didn't offer -- changing rooms, sauna/hot tub facilities, a tea station.

4  Thank William H

Reviewed 26 February 2013

I was in town for a mid-winter getaway weekend and grabbed a lunch at a local cafe. At the counter near my window seat was a container filled with fliers for this spa. The treatments offered sounded varied and individualized to meet myriad needs. The brochure said they accepted walk-ins (while appointments were desirable, of course) and the rates seemed reasonable, so I took a chance.
My choice was the "ESpa Head to Toe" - 90-minute massage that completely fit its title. Pat, my amazingly skilled massage therapist, created a peaceful island of serenity and literally worked out all the knots. I left feeling completely relaxed.
The spa is located right off Main Street and its rooms offer a clean, spare (as opposed to opulent) vibe, but Pat was wonderful and the services were just what this tired professional needed.
ESpa offers several couples' options, a day-long (3-hour, multi-treatment) option and several levels of massage from deep-tissue to lighter-touch techniques. Highly recommended.

5  Thank Rachel T