“Super Fun Time!!!”

Ranked #2 of 2 Tours in Brewster
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed 25 April 2014 via mobile

They are an AWESOME company! We came to Cape Cod during the off season, and they were super amenable to scheduling an excursion during this time. Our instructor, Ethan, was super entertaining and took his time with our time on the water. We got to try tricks and more advanced techniques as well as making fools of ourselves. I would definitely recommend for anyone wishing to have a fun and relaxing day!!! :)

Reviewed 21 August 2013

We've discovered a wonderful new pastime - Stand Up Paddleboarding! My three kids, ages 8-14, my dad and I had a great morning on the pond as we learned the basics of SUP in a beautiful setting. Ryan's instructions were clear, encouraging and patient. After our 90 minute lesson, we were all ready for more, so we rented two paddleboards from Ryan and spent the rest of the weekend on the water. Later that week, I took a yoga class through SUPfariadventures, with instructor Debra, and discovered a whole new dimension to my regular yoga practice. It was magical! I can't recommend a better way to spend time while visiting Cape Cod.

Reviewed 15 August 2013

I took four kids ages 6-11 on a 1.5 hour adventure on Monday night. We called on Sunday night and Ryan called us right back within an hour. No deposit was required.

Ryan showed up right on time, gave an excellent safety and instructional overview, and then took us out on the lake. We started paddle boarding on our knees then quickly progressed to standing. From there we did all kinds of fun things like jumping off the paddleboard, tandem paddling, and doing cannonballs and diving off the boards.

None of us had ever paddle boarded before!

Ryan really did a wonderful job instructing us. We will definitely be going back!

Reviewed 23 July 2013

What a great experience. We decided to try paddleboard yoga on our family vacation. Although we had only used a paddleboard once last year and were quite inexperienced, Zoe, the instructor was really great and gave us a mini lesson prior to the class. Her tips on turning and how to paddle helped tremendously. We then headed over to an area that was more shallow for our yoga. Zoe did some great poses and we all had a lot of fun. Almost all of us fell in the water at least once (I think Zoe was trying to get us to take a dip!) It really didn't matter how experienced you are with yoga since you can modify your poses to your level. The yoga was about 90 minutes and it flew by. It was by far the best $20 we had spent on vacation. We were out in the water almost two hours. We would highly recommend trying this yoga.