Brewster By The Sea Inn
OceanEdge.com
US$285
US$251
Travelocity
Skaket Beach Motel(Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$92
Olde Tavern Motel & Inn(Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$98
RodewayInn
US$92
US$87
Groupon.com
Pleasant Bay Village(Chatham)(Great Value!)
US$183
All reviewsrefugio suitesweet peab bacorn roomcookiescape codpatio suiteblossom roomeach morningbed and breakfastapricot sconesattention to detailgas fireplacethe main houselovely poolgracious hoststhought of everything
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 November 2011

Brewster by the sea really is a special find. My boyfriend and I have been travelling for the past 4 months and cape cod has been 'must see' on our wish list. We are so glad that we found this beautiful b&b in such a perfect location. The room was cozy and decorated perfectly! The bed and the sheets - Heaven on earth! We haven't had such an amazing bed since Europe! The personal touches are what makes this place special, from truffles on the pillow to classical music playing in the evening! Harrison will always have a special place in my heart and his smile is one of a kind! I hope we can return from Australia in the future and are already craving donna's gingerbread cookies!! The beach near the b&b is just spectacular! The beaches near by are also amazing! Walking on the beach and seeing seals was a memory I will always cherish.

• Stayed: November 2011
Reviewed 16 November 2011

For anyone travelling to Cape Cod this superb B & B should be a must stay.
My wife and I have been priveleged to have been able to vacation in New England on a regular basis and since discovering Brewster by the Sea have been guests for the past 8 consecutive years.
We are both very particular about vacation hotels and B & B's and genuinely believe this to be the very best in New England.
The standard of accommodation, food and hospitality is second to none and the welcoming attitude of the hosts, Donna and Byron, cannot be bettered.
If you miss Brewster by the Sea you will have missed Cape Cod.

Room Tip: All rooms are good rooms - be confident about this.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 November 2011

I first visited BBTS in October of 2010. I stayed for a full week in the "Belle Suite" and thought I was in a dream...a wonderful dream. I never thought much of B&B's until I stayed here.

When I went home, I raved on and on (and ON and ON and ON!) to my husband about my trip. Each breakfast was so insanely good! Byron and Donna were incredibly hospitable, and Harrison made me fall in love with dogs all over again. I had to share this place with my husband!

So, this year we visited in October/November, for another full week, and stayed in the "Refuggio Suite" in the Orchard House. My husband quickly saw what I wouldn't stop talking about. He fell in love with the place, people, food, and Harrison just as I did.

I should mention that my husband and I are Vegetarian, and Byron & Donna had no problem making us feel absolutely at home. There was no issue we could have that they wouldn't accomodate for. That's just how they are. It was another brilliant stay!

One of the things my husband loved the most was coming back to the room at night to find the bed turned down, truffles waiting, and soft classical music greeting his ears to wash away any stress. A comfy chair, glowing fire, and cozy robe gave my husband the respite he very much needed. I had a blast, too. I took more photographs this time, and I saw BBTS -- and Brewster itself -- in a more personal way. I love this place. I love these people. I love Harrison!

How anyone could find anything negative about this place is beyond me. This is what "Bed and Breakfast" should be. To me, there isn't anywhere else I'd want to stay on the entire cape.

I hope to visit BBTS many more times over the years. The more I visit, the more they feel like family.

Thanks, Byron & Donna. You are simply wonderful!

Christa B Harrison

Room Tip: Choose for the company you are with. Smaller rooms (in the main house) are more cozy and intimate. The larger suites (mainly in the second house) are definitely designed for two or more people. All rooms have great accommodations. You won't want for anything!
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank CBelleHarrison
Reviewed 14 November 2011

My wife and I spent 2 wonderful days at Brewster By The Sea and loved every minute. We stayed in the Bayberry room which is located in the separate Orchard House on the property. According to the website, this is Donna's favorite room and I can certainly see why! The room is spacious, quiet, beautifully appointed, etc., etc. Donna and Byron are fantastic hosts and you really feel as if you've made new friends upon leaving. We took advantage of their "Dinner Package" which is really a great deal. You get a gift certificate for $80 to one of several superb restaurants in the Brewster area. We used ours at the Brewster Fish House which was excellent and dined at Buca's the next evening which was even better! We also received flowers, chocolate covered strawberries and champagne as part of the deal. The breakfasts were also amazing with Donna creating 2 distinct menus - each equally enjoyable. "Harrison" the Inn Labradoodle is also a treat for dog lovers and his presence just adds a "homey" feel to the stay. Finally, the staff at the Inn is terrific and very attentive and the room was absolutely spotless and perfect. I highly recommend Brewster By The Sea!!

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 November 2011

My husband and I just returned from our "Babymoon" at Brewster By The Sea. We stayed for two nights in the Sea Meadow room. This was a fantastic, relaxing and much needed getaway. I am almost 7 months pregnant and my husband works over 70 hours a week, so we needed a peaceful vacation where our only obligation was to relax. Brewster By the Sea, which I found through Trip Advisor, was just the spot! The B & B was beautiful and very well kept. The room was a nice size, with the most comfortable sheets! The whirlpool tub and fireplace were my favorite, especially on a chilly Cape Cod night. . Oh and the chocolate truffles left in our room each night, the nighttime turn-down service and the homemade breakfasts were amazing additions as well. The breakfast was fresh, homemade and very filling. We also loved the tea, coffee and treats (brownies, cookies, biscotti) that were available. Byron and Donna were as nice as can be. Very welcoming. I would highly recommend Brewster By The Sea for those that want a relaxing, comfortable, welcoming and stress-free get-away.

Room Tip: We stayed in the Sea Meadow room. We loved the fireplace and the whirlpool tub. The bed and sheets were "cloud-like".
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple