Brewster By The Sea Inn
US$135
OceanEdge.com
US$251
US$218
Skaket Beach Motel(Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$88
Olde Tavern Motel & Inn(Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$87
US$87
US$74
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsrefugio suitesweet peab bacorn roomcookiescape codpatio suiteblossom roomeach morningbed and breakfastapricot sconesattention to detailgas fireplacethe main houselovely poolgracious hoststhought of everything
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 March 2013

Spent an "off season" weekend at Brewster By the Sea. I can't think of any detail Byron and Donna left out making it wonderful stay. They are very accommodating hosts, the rooms were immaculate and well appointed, and the location on the Cape was deal. Look no further in your search for a B&B - you will not be disappointed!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Boston38
Reviewed 18 March 2013

My wife and I stayed here for our 1st anniversary. It was off-season and we needed some R&R. We got it! The hospitality was great and soothing. Greeted at night with cookies, sherry and port! We will go back. Mellowed us right out. The massage therapists reinvigorated as good as any other world class spa's i've been to. This place was pefect and romantic. Byron and Donna were accomodating to my wife's gluten allergy and served us up so delicision breakfasts to get us going. Great location to explore the Cape, and high quality food all around.

Room Tip: We stayed in the garden room and it has an advantage of a separate entrace if you want one, and hallway to the massage room and access to the common area. I would choose this room again, private deck area and direct access to deck and pool and jacuzi
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Eric B
Reviewed 5 March 2013

My wife and I just had one of the most relaxing weekends of our lives at Brewster By the Sea bed and breakfast in Brewster,MA on beautiful Cape Cod.

The inn keepers, Donna and Byron and the awesome labradoodle Harrison really make you feel like you are a part of their family. This place is truly home away from home. We stayed in the Refugio suite which was bigger than the apartment I used to live in! The room, grounds, the whole property is very well maintained and very clean. The breakfast that Donna whipped up for us was out of this world, I swear it had to have been the best breakfast I have EVER had!

My wife and I had a couples massage while there and Ana and Marla were awesome...true masters of their craft. We felt amazing afterward and it was a great part of our weekend getaway.

We had to leave fairly early on Monday morning and missed out on breakfast, but Donna and Byron hooked us up with a care bag full of breakfast items to take with us on the road.

All in all, I gave them 5 stars because it was as high as the scale would allow me. They really deserve 10 stars and then some. If you are looking for an amazing bed and breakfast experience, Brewster By The Sea is hands down, the logical choice!

Enjoy! We sure did and we will be back!

• Stayed: March 2013
3  Thank italianflyboy
Reviewed 24 February 2013

My husband and I have stayed at Brewster by the Sea every year since 2008 and plan on continuing our annual tradition!! Donna and Byron basically open their home to their patrons. They truly make us feel like we're part of their family. Their attention to every detail is amazing. The breakfasts are definitely gormet, starting with a warm, toasty baked treat (like Donna's fabulous apricot scones), a fresh fruit course that always takes advantage of what is in season, and finishing with a main course that can be served at a 5-star restaurant. The guest rooms are beautiful - warm, cozy, and decorated to perfection. A bonus of every stay is visiting with Harrison each year - we feel very fortunate to have been at BBTS the first weekend that Harrison joined their family as a pup! The only problem is our stays go way too fast! Thank you Donna and Byron for providing such a special get-away every year!

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank JoAnn-and-Joe
Reviewed 21 February 2013

My husband and I have been taking yearly trips to visit Donna and Byron at their Brewster by the Sea B & B since the winter of 2005 - and this year was no exception! And once again - we were warmly welcomed, abundantly accommodated at every turn, and richly feed each morning! Not even an all day "Northeaster" with 50 MPH winds and 7 inches of snow in the middle of our stay dampened our spirits - instead I got warm cookies delivered to our door and and a warm, cozy lazy day in our beautifully appointed room!
Our plans for next year? Oh course we will be traveling back to Brewster for another stay - but after touring their sister B & B, The Captain Freeman Inn, we may have to "jump ship" and stay there to enjoy the amazing transformation of that facility! We toured that site 2 years ago when it was first purchased by Donna and Byron - what an wonderful job they have done of turning it into a top-notch location for some true relaxation! I am already dreaming of next year's stay - I would encourage any one reading this review to plan a stay of your own and soon!

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple