About mid-way on the north shore of Cape Cod, near the picture-postcard village of Brewster with its numerous quaint shops, art galleries and excellent restaurants, is Brewster-by-the-Sea B&B. As advertised, this is an elegant but informal country inn with two buildings: the original mid-1800s Main House and the recent-vintage Orchard House. We stayed in the Orchard House, in a cozy room with a gas fireplace and all the amenities. An outstanding 3-course breakfast is served in the cheery Main House, and fresh-baked cookies and tea are served in the afternoon. Innkeepers Byron and Donna, most ably assisted by Esperanza (who does everything Byron and Donna don't) and Harrison (the Labradoodle), go out of their way to help their guests enjoy this very special place. Highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Romantic Bed and Breakfast located in the quiet and quaint town of Brewster on Cape Cod. Gracious hospitality with three-course breakfasts, relaxing spa services, and rooms with gas fireplaces make this a perfect Cape Cod get-away. Central Cape location makes a great base from which to explore Provincetown, Wellfleet, Chatham and the upper Cape. Enjoy a morning walk across the road at Drummer Boy Park, and nature trails at the nearby Natural History Museum. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Brewster By The Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brewster By The Sea Hotel Brewster
- Brewster By The Sea Cape Cod, MA