“Summers at Ocean Edge”

Ocean Edge Golf Club
Reviewed 21 October 2013

We return to Ocean Edge every summer. Great place to take the kids. Staff is very friendly and the amenities are great! Golf course is amazing! This summer, in particular, the food was superb! Many upgrades have been added and all were worth it. Our favorite - the new Shark Bah at Arbor Pool. Can't wait to return.

1  Thank KAARP4
"musty"
"summer"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 29 August 2013

Stayed for the weekend as a couple. First time staying there and it was very nice! The Ocean Terrace had great views and the food was just ok but the views made up for the fair food. The room in the Mansion was very nice, clean and well cared for. Beach was awesome as well as the Pub! Will be back!

Reviewed 19 August 2013

Golfed twice with my son - weather was in mid 70s with a gentle breeze each day. Beautiful, well maintained course!

Reviewed 14 August 2013

Very disappointing resort, certainly not four star. It is vastly over priced. It had the distinct impression that no one was in charge, lots of nice college students however not good enough. The food at the pool is extremely poor - no fish and the ceaser salad sauce comes in a packet!
The carpets in the apartment were dirty and the apartment itself was very basic. The hotel gym is a joke, you need to budget $25 per person per day to use the members gym. We brought all of this to the attention of the reception staff on our first day...we're still waiting to hear back! We spent as little time as possible at the resort. Couldn't in all consciousness recommend this Ocean Edge Resort

5  Thank clairefa7
See more reviews
Reviewed 4 August 2013

I stayed in a newly renovated guest room on the Mansion side of Ocean Edge. Even though the buildings were built in the 1980s, you never know it from the inside. The room was spacious with two Queen double beds, a large dressing room and a really nice bathroom. The lighting in both the dressing room and the bath was wonderful. The beds were very comfortable with crisp white bedding. What I loved is that I really didn't feel I was in a hotel as the room was so nicely appointed - very comfortable. Another thing I loved was early morning walks on the beach - just beautiful! I'm looking forward to my next trip.