If the innkeepers at the Captain Freeman have forgotten anything in striving for the perfect getaway spot, I certainly don't know what it might be! Friendly, helpful and informative staff; spotless, newly-renovated property; luxury bed linens; welcoming chocolates; a hot breakfast cooked to order; coffee or tea any time of day or night; and a less than 10-minute walk to a gorgeous beach--what's not to like?? We didn't even use the lovely in-ground pool as our October weekend was a bit too chilly, but it would be a bonus on a hot summer day, especially when most B&Bs don't have one. These owners have obviously benefitted from their experience running Brewster By the Sea and know just what it takes to make a successful B&B hum. We travel frequently to the Cape and have stayed at many properties; we couldn't have been more pleased and will definitely return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stately Sea Captain's Mansion in the Heart of Cape Cod. The inn is known for it's farm to table breakfasts, welcoming hospitality and wonderful location with just a short stroll to Breakwater beach and the Cape Cod Rail trail which is great for biking and walking. Many casual and fine dining choices close by with a fabulous pool on property. The inn has been totally renovated in the past three years and is green certified. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and Ebookers so you can book your Captain Freeman Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Captain Freeman Hotel Brewster
- Captain Freeman Inn Brewster, Cape Cod, MA