The hospitality of the innkeepers at the Captain Freeman Inwas wonderful duing our visit. Nathan is a gracious host and everything seems geared to the guest experience. The inn and rooms are tastefully decorated yet inviting spaces. We received wonderful restaurant recommendations from Nathan. The inn thoughtfully provides laminated maps with directions to the area restaurants. the breakfast each morning was sustaining and well-presented. We had a wonderful dinner at Buca's and a picnic lunch provisioned from Pain d'Avignon boulangerie and bistro. The latter is located near the Hyannis airport. The charming interior belies the fabricated building exterior. My advice is to relax and let the innkeepers guide you to a wonderful experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stately Sea Captain's Mansion in the Heart of Cape Cod. The inn is known for it's farm to table breakfasts, welcoming hospitality and wonderful location with just a short stroll to Breakwater beach and the Cape Cod Rail trail which is great for biking and walking. Many casual and fine dining choices close by with a fabulous pool on property. The inn has been totally renovated in the past three years and is green certified. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Odigeo and Booking.com so you can book your Captain Freeman Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Captain Freeman Hotel Brewster
- Captain Freeman Inn Brewster, Cape Cod, MA