Our first trip to Captain Freeman, and we fell in love forever! The owners, Byron and Donna, have paid exquisite attention to every detail to make their guests' stay at the inn memorable. We stayed in two different rooms over a one-week period, and loved both of them, for different reasons--the first was a cozy retreat on the third floor with a view of the church steeple out the window; the second was a spacious and airy second floor hide-away with little private porch for sipping morning coffee, or reading a book. The gourmet breaksfasts on the terrace overlooking the pool were sumptious, as were the mid-afternoon cookies and iced lemonades. We walked back and forth to the beach at the end of the lane all day, and at night, curled up on the leather couch in the salon, or hung out in rockers on the front porch, with ice-cream cones from next door. The setting is a beautiful old seaman's mansion, with enormous ceilings, and a mix of furnishings and art both old and new. Every single member of the stafff is lovely and personable, and will help make your stay perfect in every way. We cannot wait to come back!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stately Sea Captain's Mansion in the Heart of Cape Cod. The inn is known for it's farm to table breakfasts, welcoming hospitality and wonderful location with just a short stroll to Breakwater beach and the Cape Cod Rail trail which is great for biking and walking. Many casual and fine dining choices close by with a fabulous pool on property. The inn has been totally renovated in the past three years and is green certified. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Captain Freeman Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Captain Freeman Hotel Brewster
- Captain Freeman Inn Brewster, Cape Cod, MA