I just checked out of the Captain Freeman Inn this morning and didn't want to leave. Byron and Donna, the owners, make you feel right at home. They are just the nicest and most sincere people. I'm certain that they are the reason for my trip being so special. I so appreciate that they made the most delicious breakfast while accommodating my gluten free, dairy free diet. Both mornings their wonderful Labradoodle Harrison greeted me in his gentle way. When I get a dog one day I hope he's like Harrison. Byron and Donna also ALWAYS steer me in the right direction to the best restaurants, beaches, hikes and other attractions. As for my room, it was lovely, the bed and pillows were fantastic and the decor was perfect. Sitting at the end of the day by the fireplace in my room reading with a cup of hot tea (they have a great selection of tea) was the icing on the cake each night. And one more thing, the location on 6A in Brewster is a great spot in the middle of the Cape so that you have easy access to lots of towns. This is a inn for all seasons!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stately Sea Captain's Mansion in the Heart of Cape Cod. The inn is known for it's farm to table breakfasts, welcoming hospitality and wonderful location with just a short stroll to Breakwater beach and the Cape Cod Rail trail which is great for biking and walking. Many casual and fine dining choices close by with a fabulous pool on property. The inn has been totally renovated in the past three years and is green certified. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Ebookers so you can book your Captain Freeman Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Captain Freeman Hotel Brewster
- Captain Freeman Inn Brewster, Cape Cod, MA