All I can do is echo the other kudos the Captain Freeman has received. It's simply the best stay I've ever had at a bed and breakfast. Everything we could want from an inn, it had. Our room, Wellfleet, was on the third floor of this recently renovated sea captains's home. It was tastefully decorated in a way that was comfortable and appealing. There was a gas fireplace with two leather chairs facing it. The bathroom had both a shower and a two-person jacuzzi tub. On the third floor landing outside our door was a sitting area with coffee and tea. A lavish breakfast was offered each day from 8-10 including a fresh fruit cup and an entree, either savory or sweet. Either way, it was enough food to get through most of the day! After a day exploring, we would return to home-baked treats in one of the downstairs rooms. Our hosts, Byron and Donna, were friendly and knowledgeable, helping us with reservations. The inn is a mile away from a long beach on the bay side. I would definitely book this inn the next time I stay on the cape. It has everything.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stately Sea Captain's Mansion in the Heart of Cape Cod. The inn is known for it's farm to table breakfasts, welcoming hospitality and wonderful location with just a short stroll to Breakwater beach and the Cape Cod Rail trail which is great for biking and walking. Many casual and fine dining choices close by with a fabulous pool on property. The inn has been totally renovated in the past three years and is green certified. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Captain Freeman Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Captain Freeman Hotel Brewster
- Captain Freeman Inn Brewster, Cape Cod, MA