This was my first trip to Cape Cod and the Captain Freeman Inn made it a magical experience! The inn is so beautiful from the formal parlor to the breakfast and tea room. The breakfasts were truly gourmet! The creme brûlée French toast is a dish I'll always remember. Both Byron and Donna are incredibly helpful suggesting restaurants and things to do in the area. The inn is located within minutes of Breakwater beach, Brewster Fish House, Chillingsworth, and many antique shops. It's the perfect quaint New England town that is still close to key locations. The bedrooms are beautifully decorated, air conditioned, and named after surrounding towns. I highly recommend staying at the Captain Freeman Inn! It was a wonderful experience and I plan on returning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stately Sea Captain's Mansion in the Heart of Cape Cod. The inn is known for it's farm to table breakfasts, welcoming hospitality and wonderful location with just a short stroll to Breakwater beach and the Cape Cod Rail trail which is great for biking and walking. Many casual and fine dining choices close by with a fabulous pool on property. The inn has been totally renovated in the past three years and is green certified. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and Ebookers so you can book your Captain Freeman Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Captain Freeman Hotel Brewster
- Captain Freeman Inn Brewster, Cape Cod, MA