Sea Meadow Inn at Isaiah Clark House
US$218
US$195
OceanEdge.com
The Mansion at Ocean Edge Resort & Golf Club(Brewster)(Great Value!)
US$385
Skaket Beach Motel(Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$126
Olde Tavern Motel & Inn(Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$574
US$80
RodewayInn
US$87
Groupon.com
All reviewsprivate bathcape codcupcakesbaked goodsgranolawater bottlesmodern amenitiesfresh flowersbeach chairsspent two nightsdelicious breakfastfeel right at homethought of everythingbed breakfaststayed longerwonderful staycookies
Reviewed 10 July 2009

Staying at the Isaiah Clark House is like staying with your family (provided you get along with them). We were greeted promptly and friendly upon our arrival and were treated that way the entire stay. The amenities were surprising, they provided beach chairs, beach towels, beach umbrellas, robes, bottled water in the rooms. It is a 200 year old house but you can tell it has been updated the past few years, including central air conditioning, a rarity in an inn of this age. All the rooms were well appointed and comfortable. It is a place we will definitely return to again, and again.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 July 2009

The innkeepers made the stay so enjoyable. The chef's breakfasts were delicious and elegantly presented. The rooms were well appointed and had all the necessary amenities. I hope to be back soon. Thanks for a wonderful weekend.

Stayed: July 2009, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 July 2009

Very familiar with Brewster where my husband's parents live, my husband and I came up from New Jersey for a celebration of family birthdays and stayed with his brother and sister-in-law for the first three days of the visit. We had a wonderful time with them (we were called "lucky charms" because the Cape had been having rain for a record number of days in a row before we came) and were delighted to try a stay at Isaiah Clark House for our last two days. HOLY TOLEDO! What a beautifully appointed and clean bed-and-breakfast. Our hosts, Philomena and Steve, really knew how to receive and take care of guests. Our room was lovely with a fireplace and canopied king-size bed--a big surprise, because we had reserved a queen-size!--that was gloriously comfortable, compared to the bed we had just left. Our bedroom was in the front of the house and was very comfortable, private and quiet. Included in the room were a couple of bottles of water, terry bathrobes (if you needed them) and, for my stage in life, central air conditioning. (I was going to capitalize "central air conditioning" but decided not to be so dramatic--but you get my drift about its importance, don't you?) We were across from the guest's pantry where you could use the refrigerator, ice buckets, glasses and dishes or eat a snack at the table and stools. Our bathroom was across the hall (it IS a period house, after all), but I never felt any lack of privacy moving between the two rooms because the innkeepers have strategically placed drapes that insure privacy in the hallway, if you want to use them. (I wouldn't have thought to install that--that's why I don't run an inn.) Taking a look at the other rooms before we left, I don't think there's a bad one in the house--all have something to offer, are decorated beautifully and maintained meticulously. The property was much bigger than we thought (acres!), and we were allowed to explore without restriction. It was very pretty on the lawn with different places to sit and read, visit or veg. We loved the breakfast in the morning--much more civilized than the pop tart I toast (maybe) at home--and the muffins and hospitality table with coffee, tea or cocoa left out all day. Steve even brought out plastic bags in the morning placed by the muffins in case you wanted to take something to the beach (very thoughtful--I'm sure it was Philomena's idea--just kidding, Steve). The Isaiah Clark House is so nicely situated in Brewster along 6A (the picturesque main drag) and within walking distance of some galleries and stores, even museums. Everything adds up to a lovely, lovely place to stay. It's funny how my husband I both thought we were still with familly because we were made to feel so welcome. I WANT TO GO BACK RIGHT NOW!

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank bchmiel
Reviewed 1 July 2009

What a welcome we received in the Cape. Steve and Philemena were perfect hosts. They have truly thought of everything to make your experience unique. I can not express how nice it was to be in such a quiet, sane, and well run establishment. One should have such a gourmet breakfast served on a sun splashed deck every day!

Cheers to them for making the trip memorable.

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 June 2009

We were greeted by our friendly hosts in the parking lot. The inn was impeccable, with much attention to detail and every client comfort imaginable. Food was scrumptious. Rooms immaculate and clean, beds extremely plush and comfortable.

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled as a couple