“Pretty good...”

Ranked #16 of 40 Restaurants in Brewster
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout
Norwood, Massachusetts
“Pretty good...”
Reviewed 20 July 2014

We ate lunch here during our visit to Brewster. The place was packed and the food was better than average. We had to wait quite a while but understandable considering how busy they were.

Visited July 2014

Brewster, Massachusetts
“Great Mexican Food”
Reviewed 13 July 2014

I have gone to Guapo's in Brewster, Ma and in Orleans, Ma. Both places I had really good food there. The service is friend and the atmosphere is good. Reminds me almost something you see South of the boarder. I will be going back again :)

Visited July 2014
East Longmeadow, Massachusetts
“Not what it use to be”
Reviewed 7 July 2014

Found Guapos last summer during our week long vacation in Brewster and visited 3 times. We loved the fresh guacamole and chips, fish tacos, wings, specialty drinks on the deck. So, when I was there in late June for a ladies weekend we returned and were very disappointed in the whole experience. The guacamole was bland at best the chips were stale and I was saddened that they are no longer offering the specialty cocktails. Only plain margaritas, wine and beer. When we asked why, the girl bartending said to save time in busier summer months they scaled back the drink menu. How bout hiring another bartender??? SO disappointed...

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank ab5873
Westford, Massachusetts
“Disapponted”
Reviewed 6 July 2014

We've been going here annually for 4 or 5 years. My now, young 20s children, love it. It is usually packed. My husband and I went for dinner on July 3rd and were able to get both a parking space and a table. This time we were disappointed. They were out of Sangria and the chicken fajita burrito we split was lukewarm at best. Chipotle would have been better. The only plus was being able to dine outside on the deck.

• Visited July 2014
Edgewater, Maryland
“Fed the entire crowd”
Reviewed 5 July 2014

We were staying at the Sea Meadow Inn...all 7 rooms..and needed dinner the first night of our stay. We ordered take outand was not disappointed. The flautas were very good and the Costa Rica was huge and tasty. The chicken salad was enough for me and my sister to share and not feel hungray afterwards. Everyone enjoyed their dinner...Thank you.

Visited June 2014