“nice view but a little breezy”
Review of Ocean Terrace

Ocean Terrace
Reserve with OpenTable
Ocean Terrace is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 42 Restaurants in Brewster
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Ocean Terrace. The place to begin the party or to wind down over drinks at sunset. A stunning mix of old and new, Ocean Terrace features a hip outdoor bar and dining area adjacent to the historic Nickerson Mansion, with breathtaking views of Cape Cod Bay. At Ocean Terrace indoors, three intimate dining rooms in the Mansion have been preserved to reflect the turn-of-the-century period of the Nickerson family. Ocean Terrace outdoors offers a stunning view of Cape Cod Bay and dining under the stars. Join us and take in the best view of the bayside of Cape Cod.
Reviewed 3 July 2014

Service was friendly, our server had just been in the US 2 weeks and spoke perfect english and was charming.
Our ap of chicken fried LOBSTER was awesome. It had a fresh susage gravy and light CF coating.....not heavy at all. Mussels fresh and clean. Halibut entrée was light and perfectally prepared. Swordfish again prepared nicely and plentiful. The bouillabaisse had a full of a wide variety of huge pieces of fresh catch. Overall a really fine meal. The only drawback is it can be windy on the terrace. I was ready to get out of the wind by meals end. It would be nice to have better wind breaks, as our evening was brisk.

There are newer reviews for Ocean Terrace

Reviewed 30 June 2014

Do not miss out on the incredible view. The duck appetizer was great and the staff was extremely friendly and helpful. I will be going back in Sept. to see the view at night.

1  Thank Tim1corc
Reviewed 25 June 2014

We didn't eat hear but stopped for a drink at the bar. Beautiful setting. Worth the stop as view is stunning.

Reviewed 24 June 2014 via mobile

I am all about ambience and service - I would go back in a Boston heart beat (or a New York minute) to chat with the bartender, Adam, and watch the sunset from their deck. But the best part?? The food is incredible - you absolutely won't go wrong with the halibut!
Love this place - love the views - love the service!!
PS - Adam is great on knowing the local hot spots :)

Reviewed 19 June 2014

The Ocean Terrace has an amazing vista but also amazing food. I ate the swordfish 5 days ago and I'm still dreaming of it. I only wish I could get the recipe! Our bartender/server, Adam, was extremely customer-service oriented and provide great service to our large group. I'm sold - I'd go back again!