“Great Place for Lunch!”

Price range: US$8 - US$15
Cuisines: Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Thai
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Delivery
Description: SugarCane was open for its business in March 2008 We are a small establishment who want to be part of community. SugarCane is the place that you can be very comfortable even you are by yourself, or be in the company with your friend and love one. You! As our customer that makes us what it is today. We are considering a great privilege to serve you and to have you as ours customer. Our Menu items are combinations ofThai | Korean | Chinese | Japanesemade only with the freshest ingredients and cooked fresh to order. Gluten-free dishes are available.
Lakeville, Massachusetts
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Place for Lunch!”
Reviewed 14 January 2013

I think I had lunch here three times in one week during December. Always quick service and so many dishes to choose from. Just writing this makes me crave the crispy pad thai. I wish the chicken was all white meat, but it's delicious and tender in any case (just a personal preference). The tangerine beef is quite lovely as well and the lemons and mint in your water is a nice touch. Get there early because it tends to fill up quickly around noon with local business folk.

• Visited December 2012

massachusetts
“Wasnt bad, but not my favorite”
Reviewed 14 January 2013

A tiny intimate place, well kept. The korean ribs were fantastic, but the rest of what we ordered really didnt do it for us. I just dont feel it was the best I have had, I found their menu to be confusing as well. I did try saki for the first time, found out I did not like it. Waitress was excellent and extremely attentive. They had a very good "take out" business while we were there, which kind of gave it a sub shop feel for me.

• Visited December 2012
Central Florida
“Pleasing experience”
Reviewed 7 July 2012

Food was fresh and light. Serivce was prompt - portions were more than ample. We had one fish dish, one chicken, and one salad. Everyone enjoyed the meal. I look forward to going back

Visited July 2012
Fort Wayne, Indiana
“Superb local Asian restaurant!”
Reviewed 1 July 2012

I travel to the area regularly for business and try to eat at the Sugarcane every time. The food is always fresh and tasty. Tom Yum soup is superb – ordered mine with chicken and had lots of nice tender chicken pieces. The restaurant is clean and service is always excellent.

• Visited June 2012
Taunton, Massachusetts, United States
“Great lunch box special”
Reviewed 23 June 2012

We went for Mother's Day and when we pulled up my family and I were skeptical about the outside appearance of the building but the old cliche don't a book by the cover definitely applies here. The atmosphere inside was soothing and lovely and the place was pristine. We all ordered the box lunch and we all loved every bit of food that we ate. New favorite place to get Asian food!

Visited May 2012