“Bed was somewhat uncomfortable. Non-smoking room but room...”
Review of Super 8 Brockton

Super 8 Brockton
Ranked #4 of 7 Hotels in Brockton
Reviewed 15 August 2014

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 20 July 2014

This place is AWFUL!!! I wouldn't EVER stay again!!!! I thought for the price it was okay. I got here and trashy people were lurking around the hotel parking lot. Talking and yelling and kids playing. Lots of yelling and noise inside as well. I really worried about my car. If I didn't know any better drugs and hookers operate out of here!! Place was dirty, smokey in the halls, overall it was like jumping off the highway and staying in a hood hotel. I would never recommend this place to ANYONE!!! Rooms are outdated and ugly. I stayed for an overnight business trip. This is one place which should be stayed away from.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 June 2014 via mobile

We were staying here on business for three nights horriable horriable place to stay dirty noisy there are people everywhere during the day hanging outside your window by your door our room was by the lobby although there was a manager on duty he had done nothing to help we were in a non smoking room and for two nights we could smell nothing but cigarettes and marijuana also not the cleanest we found pubic hair in the shower and in on the (clean) towels! We are getting in touch with management of the chain hotel first thing in the morning.

Do Not Stay Here spend the extra money on the holiday inn right next door!

• Stayed: June 2014
Neil P, General Manager at Super 8 Brockton, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2014

Dear Guests,

I apologize for all the inconvenience you faced during your stay. We should do better job cleaning rooms. I apologize for other guests hanging around in the lobby area and smoking even in the non smoking rooms. We encourage our guests to let us know about any problem they face during your stay right away so we can try to correct our problems and make your stay as comfortable as possible. Please contact me directly at 508-588-8887 or email at super8brockton@gmail.com. Once again please accept our sincere apology.

Reviewed 30 May 2014

I was surprised that hotels in MA still allowed smoking. I did have a non-smoking room, but it was so close to the lobby I could smell smoke. The room was clean, but the people in nearby rooms were very noisy with loud children (not much Super 8 could do about that however). Also, I noticed that there were people always "hanging out" outside the hotel, sometimes by the back entrance and then also near where my window was. I did not feel comfortable with that, because I could not open my curtains. I don't think they were harmful people, but it was odd. They just stood around for hours smoking cigarettes and talking.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 May 2014

The hotel was fine. Our one complaint was that the cleaning staff and their families (several small children) took up all the space at breakfast. This included using all three tables, and blocking access to the toaster and other breakfast foods while preparing food for their kids. We had to time when we ate breakfast to miss the staff so that we could access the food and sit down. This was ok on the days where we didn't have a time constraint, but on one day we just gave up and ate in our room.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Rufus B
Reviewed 18 April 2014

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Also consider these accommodations in or near Brockton
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Brockton (Boston)
Holiday Inn Express Boston South - Brockton
Comfort Inn
Comfort Inn
#5 of 6 in Foxboro
Residence Inn Boston Brockton

Been to Super 8 Brockton? Share your experiences!