“Good location, clean, friendly staff”

Residence Inn Boston Brockton
Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Brockton
Reviewed 14 August 2013

Stayed for 4 nights in late July 2013. Location a little out of the way, but there are enough restaurants/attractions in the area and it is central to Boston, Providence and Cape Cod. Very easy check-in, polite and friendly staff made for a pleasant stay.

Starbucks is less than a mile away for coffee.

Printing at the business center was a little hard to do with an iPad, but simple with the computers located just off the lobby.

We attended a concert at the Comcast Center, and there were plenty of people attending the weekend concerts by Taylor Swift at Gillett Stadium.

Very enjoyable stay, and typical of all of the Marriott properties we have stayed at.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
ResidenceInnBrockton, General Manager at Residence Inn Boston Brockton, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2013

Thank you for taking the time to comment on our amenities and staff. I am thrilled you and your family enjoyed the local attractions as well as concert. We hope to see you again if you're back in the area.

Reviewed 9 July 2013

A big group of us stayed here this past weekend for a wedding. The staff is very friendly and was quick to update our reservations to late check-out at 1:00pm without any questions asked. The rooms were clean, beds and pillows are below average for what I am used to for Marriott's but they were still comfortable. We stayed in a $139 studio room which included a 4 person table, pull-out sofa, queen bed and kitchen with a cooktop (no full stove). The hotel was very quiet. The breakfast was average, make your own waffles, scrambled eggs, sausage, oatmeal..etc. The food was refilled quite often. I would for sure recommend this hotel!

Room Tip: Pick the cheaper Studio room as the one bedroom is exactly the same just with a door to the bedroom.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Valerie M

Thank you for staying with us, we appreciate your business. I hope you stay with us again if you are back in the area. Thank you for your compliments on our staff and amenities.

Reviewed 8 July 2013

I stayed at this Residence Inn for a work trip. We got in after midnight I was tired, hungry and irritated because the cab driver tried to get us to pay in cash for our $100+ cab ride. After we paid our grumpy cab driver the sprinklers came on and soak my associate and I before we could get all of our equipment & luggage in the front door.
A woman named Yvonne was working the late shift when we arrived. She was kind an apologetic about the sprinklers. I had almost completely forgotten about how wet I was. She got us our room keys quickly and gave us some tips about how to handle our next cab driver for our trip. I think this trip would have been a completely different experience if I had not encountered such a nice employee my first evening in Brockton.
Beside the great service from Yvonne my room was clean, spacious and the breakfast was great!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to bring the sprinkler issue to my attention. I sincerely apologize for your inconvenience you encountered before entering hotel. Please know that the issue has been addressed with our maintenance department and has been resolved. I am glad that Yvonne took immediate action and was able to help you with both taxi driver issues as well as get you assigned to room quickly. Thank you for staying with us, we certainly appreciate your business.

Reviewed 25 June 2013

The property does have its limitations, but some of its staff makes up for it. I was extremely impressed and very pleased with Stefany, she always had a smile and is always eager to help. She provided me with superb customer service and a million dollar smile, in short, she wow'ed me at every opportunity. I was very pleased with Roxanne our housekeeper. She was very attentive to my requests. She did a phenomenal job daily. Mrs. Linda at the front desk is also a good asset. They no doubt have great support from their very personable manager Mrs. Rosie Torres.

Room Tip: Try to stay on a lower level, as there is only one elevator for the entire property.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank RafySoto

Thank you so very much for your kind words and taking the time to comment on our hotel staff. I will pass on your thoughts and comments to entire staff. I'm very happy we met your expectations.

Reviewed 18 June 2013 via mobile

The friendly, professional staff were all helpful. The food and beverages at dinner and breakfast were very good. The only complaint we had was the hot tub was not working and they did not have anyone to repair it during our stay. The location is convenient to a major highway and nearby shops and restaurants.

• Stayed: December 2012

Thank you for staying with us, we appreciate your business. I apologize the hot tub was not working during your stay; however please know that it has been repaired. We do hope to see you again if you're ever back in the area.

Reviewed 17 April 2013

I stayed with my family the past weekend because I wanted to enjoy the pool with the kids and spend some time away from home however it was a very unpleasant experience the staff was extremely rude seems like they were more interested in talking to each other than serve the guest the pool was dirty the property was not well kept Would not recommend Especially for the price...

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Tyler F

Thank you for taking the time to bring these issues you had with your hotel stay to my attention. We appreciate and take seriously the feedback and information that we receive from our guests. With that said, I am disappointed that your stay was an unpleasant one. I want to apologize for the issues that occurred during your stay. I also want to let you know that issues such as this are not common practice here. We all strive to provide the best possible service to all of our guests and it is unfortunate that we did not do that for you. Please know that the issues have been addressed with the individuals involved and we have taken actions to assure that problems like this do not occur in the future. I truly hope that you will return again and allow us an opportunity to show you the true service that we are all about.

Reviewed 14 April 2013

I was here in March on business and had a queen junior suite on the first floor. Definitely ask for a first floor room if available. I had read they had one elevator which was slow and that was very true. Otherwise you're stuck with stairs. There was a snowstorm here the last day of my trip, which they kept up with plowing the lot as cars were leaving. They have a free breakfast buffet every morning, which was great and a manager's social hour in the evening with free beer and wine and a light meal. That was all great, since I was alone and wasn't into going out to a local restaurant for a heavy meal. I would definitely stay here again. The staff was also great.

Room Tip: Get a first floor room if you can.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business

First, thank you for commenting on our hotel, staff and amenities. We are certainly thankful for your business. We hope you stay with us next time if business ever brings you back to the area.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Brockton
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Brockton (Boston), MA
Holiday Inn Express Boston South - Brockton
Hampton Inn & Suites Boston/Stoughton
Residence Inn Boston Norwood/Canton
Holiday Inn Mansfield-Foxboro Area
Residence Inn Boston Foxborough

Been to Residence Inn Boston Brockton? Share your experiences!