“Great place to stay out of the city”

Residence Inn Boston Brockton
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Brockton
Reviewed 25 November 2013

First of this is not in Boston so don't expect it. Good location off the highway, a little tucked back, but easy access. Good access to Braintree to the North or Foxborough a short drive South and West.
Nice staff, rooms are nice and comfortable. Bed was great as well. I would stay here again, but would need a car to get downtown.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
ResidenceInnBrockton, Front Office Manager at Residence Inn Boston Brockton, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2014

Dear osubarry,

We are so pleased our hotel was a great stay for you! We are in a convenient location allowing our guests to access a lot of cities without going too far. I am also pleased your enjoyed our bedding and accommodations! We hope to see you again when you visit the Brockton/Boston area on your next trip!

Reviewed 28 October 2013

What a find! Although a little out of the way, this hotel offers convenience to Boston as well as places like Braintree and Foxboro. The suite was immaculately clean, well stocked, and nicely decorated. I could live here!
Oh, and the best breakfast buffet that I have encountered. Fresh oatmeal with all the fixings, great home fries with sausage and peppers, fruit toppings for the waffles. Well done!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank davidandlynne

Dear davidandlynne,

I appreciate your kind words regarding our property, I am glad you enjoyed our breakfast buffet, and our suites. We take pride in our suites with cleanliness, décor, and making our guests "feel at home!" We do hope that the next time you are in the area, you stay with us again! It was our pleasure having you!

Reviewed 14 October 2013 via mobile

The hotel is fine in terms if cleanliness and location, assuming you need to be in this area for something. But none of that matters if you aren't getting a good night sleep. Our room was literally on the parking lot and by an entrance. Drunk people were standing outside my window smoking well into the night. It woke my child up multiple times. I am assuming a different room (had they had any available) would have been better, but the walls are also paper thin so you also hear all the noise in the hallway.

If I ever come to this area again, I will never, ever stay here. I am going on my 3d night of no sleep and am ready to lose if. Unless you are deaf, stay elsewhere.

• Stayed: October 2013
2  Thank talinchka

Dear talinchka,

I do apologize that our hotel did not meet your expectations. I know how frustrating it can be to have people outside your room smoking and being loud. I wish this was brought to the attention to my front desk staff as we hopefully could have solved this problem, by either moving your room, asking the outside guest to quiet down, etc. I do hope that you give us another try. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed 26 September 2013

I came to attend a funeral in Easton, MA and found this hotel online. It's right off 24 (exit 17A). It's so clean. And their are individual purell handwipes conveniently located on lamps and sinks around the suite. It is so clean. The price is right - my brother and I shared a suite.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
ResidenceInnBrockton, General Manager at Residence Inn Boston Brockton, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2014

Thank you for taking the time to comment about our hotel. Although I am saddened by what brought you to the area, I am glad you and your brother enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed 2 September 2013

Helpful staff, comfy beds, average breakfast...
But we can´t agree with other reviews; we could hear the noise from the highway all night long.
For light sleepers like us it wasn´t best place to have some rest.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank TGS67
ResidenceInnBrockton, General Manager at Residence Inn Boston Brockton, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2013

Thank you for your positive comments regarding staff and amenities. I am however dissapointed you were not able to get a pecaeful nights rest. Perhaps, for your next visit I would like to suggest the other section of building as it is away from the highway. We do hope to see you again if you're ever back in the area.

Reviewed 14 August 2013

Stayed for 4 nights in late July 2013. Location a little out of the way, but there are enough restaurants/attractions in the area and it is central to Boston, Providence and Cape Cod. Very easy check-in, polite and friendly staff made for a pleasant stay.

Starbucks is less than a mile away for coffee.

Printing at the business center was a little hard to do with an iPad, but simple with the computers located just off the lobby.

We attended a concert at the Comcast Center, and there were plenty of people attending the weekend concerts by Taylor Swift at Gillett Stadium.

Very enjoyable stay, and typical of all of the Marriott properties we have stayed at.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to comment on our amenities and staff. I am thrilled you and your family enjoyed the local attractions as well as concert. We hope to see you again if you're back in the area.

Reviewed 9 July 2013

A big group of us stayed here this past weekend for a wedding. The staff is very friendly and was quick to update our reservations to late check-out at 1:00pm without any questions asked. The rooms were clean, beds and pillows are below average for what I am used to for Marriott's but they were still comfortable. We stayed in a $139 studio room which included a 4 person table, pull-out sofa, queen bed and kitchen with a cooktop (no full stove). The hotel was very quiet. The breakfast was average, make your own waffles, scrambled eggs, sausage, oatmeal..etc. The food was refilled quite often. I would for sure recommend this hotel!

Room Tip: Pick the cheaper Studio room as the one bedroom is exactly the same just with a door to the bedroom.