“Great Experience!”

Residence Inn Boston Brockton
Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Brockton
Reviewed 8 August 2014

My wedding guests and I stayed here when I was married in Easton. The staff were amazingly helpful and friendly and went out of their way to make the stay a success for my guests and I. The only negative I had was the quality of the dinners, but the beer on tap and complimentary wine was a nice plus. I would definitely stay here again!

Room Tip: Highly recommend the suites!
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
ResidenceInnBrockton, General Manager at Residence Inn Boston Brockton, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2014

Thank you for all your kind comments regarding the staff. I will make sure to pass your comments to all associates. I also appreciate your comments regarding our evening social, we're always striving to improve customer stays and your feedback is very important.

Reviewed 1 August 2014

The room was very clean, but smelled suspiciously of an overpowering air freshner, as if some bad odor was being masked. Thankfully, the odor dissapated once the fan was left on constantly. The air conditioning units close to the window were quite loud; I thought I was near the airport or train every time one turned on. I avoided the breakfast sandwiches and the muffins after my initial bites, because they were stale. Happily, there is yogurt, fruit, and four cereal choices, so all is not lost. This stale theme continued with the happy hour food with limp corn chips. The suggested dinner choice should be 'eat out': don't even bother eating at the hotel.

Room Tip: Do not stay in a room that overlooks the highway (Route 24) or the air conditioners. Avoid rooms ne...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
ResidenceInnBrockton, General Manager at Residence Inn Boston Brockton, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2014

First, thank you for taking the time to bring these issues you encountered during your recent stay to my attention. We appreciate and take very seriously the feedback and information that we receive from our guests. With that said, I am deeply disappointed that your stay was an unpleasant one. I want to let you know that issues such as this are not common practice here. We strive to provide the best possible service to all of our guests and it is unfortunate that we did not do that for you. Please know that the issues have been addressed with the different individuals and we have taken actions to assure that problems like this do not occur in the future. Once again please accept my most sincere apologies. I truly hope that you will return again and allow us and opportunity to show you the true service that we are all about.

Reviewed 16 July 2014

The residence Inn by Marriott is a wonderful apartment with all the amenities. The kitchen was very clean with full size appliances like the refrigerator, stove microwave and dish washer. I was there on business and I was in and out very quickly. I did not have the opportunity to take advantage of all the extras.

Room Tip: The hotel is very near Stone Hill College and would be the ideal place to stay if you were visiting...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Michael M, Front Office Manager at Residence Inn Boston Brockton, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2014

Dear Harvey,

Thank you for the wonderful review on our hotel! I am pleased to hear you were satisfied with our accommodations and amenities. I am also happy that you shared the fact our location is so closed to Stone Hill. I am glad you enjoyed your stay, and we all look forward to your next stay when you are in our area again!

Reviewed 15 July 2014 via mobile

We stayed at the residence inn after a family event. There were a few hiccups while we stayed but overall it was a good stay. The pool was open, breakfast was good and the rooms were clean and the ac cold. The front desk was able to fix any problems we had.

Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank brian s
ResidenceInnBrockton, General Manager at Residence Inn Boston Brockton, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2014

First, we appreciate your feedback and value your opinion. I apologize for your inconvenience during your recent stay. However, I am glad we were able to address your concerns and look forward to your return if you're ever back in the area.

Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

Very expensive for what you get. Both bedrooms had only one bed in them. The sleeper sofa took up the entire living area when folded out, but we couldn't even use ours because it was broken and the mattress was seriously about 2 inches thick and collapsed
in the middle. This was not the family friendly hotel room I dreamed of or paid for. By the way, everything else was great, but the bed situation made it a bad value for us.

• Stayed: June 2014
Michael M, Front Office Manager at Residence Inn Boston Brockton, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2014

Dear Lisatravels4608,

Thank you for the review regarding your recent stay. I do apologize for not meeting your expectations. I wish you would have reported the bedding situation to the Front Desk, so that we could have gotten you another mattress, or a roll-a-way bed. I will have my housekeeping department go through each room and test our sleeper sofa mattresses. I do hope you will give us another chance when you are in the area! Feedback like yours is very important to us to know where we excelled and need improvements.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

I stayed at this hotel for one night.The bed was comfortable.The room was clean.When I arrived at my room an employee was meticulously working to get a stain out of the carpet.He was successful.This is probably an older facility but well cared for. I was impressed that at the evening meal the manager went around to see if everyone found things satisfacvtory.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
ResidenceInnBrockton, Front Office Manager at Residence Inn Boston Brockton, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2014

Dear Mainelytravel,

Thank you for posting a review about our property on Tripadvisor! We are very pleased in hearing that your room was clean and comfortable. We take great pride in making sure our hotel is clean and welcoming! I am also glad to hear you took advantage of our Manager's Evening Reception! I glad once again everything was to your liking! Please visit us again on your next stay in the Brockton/Boston area!

Michael M.
Front Office Manager

Reviewed 3 May 2014

We stayed here because of the short distance from the hotel to Stonehill College, which was no more than a 5 minute drive. We were in town for our son to take an admissions tour. We are always conscious of price as we have a limited budget so booked a studio but when we checked in we had been upgraded to a two room suite. Cool! Our son was thrilled with his own room, tv and bathroom. The room was extraordinarily clean and mostly quiet. There was some highway noise at night but it didn't bother us and if it had, we could have used the hotel provided earplugs. The staff was cheerful and helpful. The beds were comfortable with lots of pillows. The breakfast was good. Standard hotel fare of eggs, sausage, waffles, cereal, oatmeal, yogurt and fruit.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Sadiebun

Dear Sadiebun,

Thank you for the kind review you provided about our property, and of course, we wish your son best of luck at Stonehill! We are so pleased you had such a wonderful experience! We hope the next time you are in our area, you consider staying with us again!

Michael M.
Front Office Manager

Also consider these accommodations in or near Brockton
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Brockton (Boston)
Holiday Inn Express Boston South - Brockton
Courtyard Boston Stoughton
Residence Inn Boston Bridgewater
Hyatt Place Boston/Braintree
Holiday Inn Taunton - Foxboro Area

Been to Residence Inn Boston Brockton? Share your experiences!