Residence Inn Boston Brockton
Rodeway Inn(Brockton)
Elmcourt Hotel(Brockton)
  • Room Service
View Hotel
All reviewsbedroom suitefront deskthe hotel stafffull kitchenbeer and wineeasy accesswould highly recommend this hotelstainless steel appliancesnice propertynice option to havewedding venuelarge spaceclean environmentliving areafree breakfastsausagebusiness center
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 August 2014

My family really liked our stay and would recommend and stay at this hotel again. The complimentary breakfast, customer service and clean and inviting room was fantastic! I have been recommending this place to others since our arrival back home.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
ResidenceInnBrockton, General Manager at Residence Inn Boston Brockton, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2014

first, thank you for taking the time to comment on our features, amenities and service. I am very happy you and your family enjoyed your recent stay. We hope to see you back in the near future.

Reviewed 8 August 2014

My wedding guests and I stayed here when I was married in Easton. The staff were amazingly helpful and friendly and went out of their way to make the stay a success for my guests and I. The only negative I had was the quality of the dinners, but the beer on tap and complimentary wine was a nice plus. I would definitely stay here again!

Room Tip: Highly recommend the suites!
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for all your kind comments regarding the staff. I will make sure to pass your comments to all associates. I also appreciate your comments regarding our evening social, we're always striving to improve customer stays and your feedback is very important.

Reviewed 1 August 2014

The room was very clean, but smelled suspiciously of an overpowering air freshner, as if some bad odor was being masked. Thankfully, the odor dissapated once the fan was left on constantly. The air conditioning units close to the window were quite loud; I thought I was near the airport or train every time one turned on. I avoided the breakfast sandwiches and the muffins after my initial bites, because they were stale. Happily, there is yogurt, fruit, and four cereal choices, so all is not lost. This stale theme continued with the happy hour food with limp corn chips. The suggested dinner choice should be 'eat out': don't even bother eating at the hotel.

Room Tip: Do not stay in a room that overlooks the highway (Route 24) or the air conditioners. Avoid rooms near the stairwells, since the fire doors are left open.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
ResidenceInnBrockton, General Manager at Residence Inn Boston Brockton, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2014

First, thank you for taking the time to bring these issues you encountered during your recent stay to my attention. We appreciate and take very seriously the feedback and information that we receive from our guests. With that said, I am deeply disappointed that your stay was an unpleasant one. I want to let you know that issues such as this are not common practice here. We strive to provide the best possible service to all of our guests and it is unfortunate that we did not do that for you. Please know that the issues have been addressed with the different individuals and we have taken actions to assure that problems like this do not occur in the future. Once again please accept my most sincere apologies. I truly hope that you will return again and allow us and opportunity to show you the true service that we are all about.

Reviewed 16 July 2014

The residence Inn by Marriott is a wonderful apartment with all the amenities. The kitchen was very clean with full size appliances like the refrigerator, stove microwave and dish washer. I was there on business and I was in and out very quickly. I did not have the opportunity to take advantage of all the extras.

Room Tip: The hotel is very near Stone Hill College and would be the ideal place to stay if you were visiting the college or the area. It is located between the Boston Airport and the Providence Rhode Island Airport. This is my 4th year staying at this location and I will return. I love the Providence airport when I fly there it is so much better than the Boston airport and the same distance.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Michael M, Front Office Manager at Residence Inn Boston Brockton, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2014

Dear Harvey,

Thank you for the wonderful review on our hotel! I am pleased to hear you were satisfied with our accommodations and amenities. I am also happy that you shared the fact our location is so closed to Stone Hill. I am glad you enjoyed your stay, and we all look forward to your next stay when you are in our area again!

Reviewed 15 July 2014 via mobile

We stayed at the residence inn after a family event. There were a few hiccups while we stayed but overall it was a good stay. The pool was open, breakfast was good and the rooms were clean and the ac cold. The front desk was able to fix any problems we had.

Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank brian s
ResidenceInnBrockton, General Manager at Residence Inn Boston Brockton, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2014

First, we appreciate your feedback and value your opinion. I apologize for your inconvenience during your recent stay. However, I am glad we were able to address your concerns and look forward to your return if you're ever back in the area.