“Good value,just south of Beantown”

Holiday Inn Express Boston South - Brockton
Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Brockton
Hartford, Connecticut
“Good value,just south of Beantown”
Reviewed 16 May 2014 via mobile

Look at Boston hotel prices,then look back these reviews....
If you are in the area for Business or passing through- this Hotel seems Fair, rates avg $135..

Has multiple shopping/restaurants across the street.. fyi they all seem to close at 9pm, Yes-9pm even that huge market.For a reason or by choice, I dont know!?

Hope info helps...

Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank CTTopher
BOSBG, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Boston South - Brockton, responded to this review, 20 May 2014
Dear Guest Thank you for choosing the Holiday Inn Express Boston-Brockton for your recent visit to the area. We are very pleased to see that you enjoyed the accommodations and the nearby attractions and that our friendly staff helped to make your stay a memorable one. We hope to see you again soon. Sincerely, Rick Kumar, General Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Reviewed 10 April 2014

I was on my business trip t o the Boston area stayed at this hotel. I surprise when the front desk clerk Jorge asked me to write good words fro me on line comment.
I don't know why.............?.
the night shift lady was very helpfull clean room and quiet place to stay right on the route 24.

Room Tip: get your room courtyard side for early moring sun shine.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
4 Thank mark y
BOSBG, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Boston South - Brockton, responded to this review, 11 April 2014
Dear Guest, Thank you for choosing the Holiday Inn Express Boston-Brockton for your recent visit to the area. We are very pleased to see that you enjoyed the accommodations and that our friendly staff helped to make your stay a memorable one. Sincerely, Rick Kumar, General Manager
Nyack, New York
Reviewed 1 April 2014

I was with my family stay at this hotel for 3 nights, I called at desk for extra sheet,blancket and pillow for pull out, I will say within few minutes security guard brought up every things to make our bed and when we asked him if there is any resturant open this time He brought us menu at my room me and my family were so happy.he was polite and professional. very helpfull staff,well trained includiny house keeping staff amzaing service and break fast hot and cold we love it.
near mall, Boston ,cap cod.
We always will stay here when we come this area thanks to G.M how made this propery secure for family to come over and stay.highily recommended.

Room Tip: If you coming this area I recommended you stay at this hotel and expernience you will amaze.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
5 Thank jeff j
BOSBG, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Boston South - Brockton, responded to this review, 4 April 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing our hotel for your recent accommodation needs! We appreciate you taking the time to review our hotel. It’s great to see you found our location convenient for your activities and that you enjoyed our amenities. We hope to be your hotel of choice for future visits to Boston. I will make sure I pass your comments to the rest of our team, I know they'll be pleased to hear it as well!

We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel.

Rick Kumar
Charleston, South Carolina
Reviewed 19 November 2013

If any potential guest for Holiday Inn Brockton,Mass. is scanning through reviews to plan a booking,this is a MUST READ. I had a recent stay at this property and read a thousand reviews regarding the property during my stay. I love this trip advisor site and find it quite useful in planning a trip,visit or vacation whether its business or personal.I thoroughly enjoyed my stay and find it quite ironic how differently people rate a property. For example: One guest said,"no pool, no restaurant." I swam in the pool often, and found it to be more than adequate for relaxing or swimming laps. I ate breakfast every morning in the Continental Breakfast Dining Room. Sure you can get a cereal or a muffin if you choose but I prefer the hot pancakes,eggs,omelets,bacon,sausage,potatoes served hot and fresh daily in front of the gas fireplace.Yes a fireplace, this is New England and if you are traveling from the South, you will be most thankful for the added touch.In the afternoon, you can enjoy hot fresh baked cookies and they have just added a hot cider for the Holiday Season. So to bring clarification, there is a pool and fitness area and you will not go hungry during your stay.I want to review the property fairly for future guests. The employees that check you in and out, have a way of putting a smile on your face. They are quite speedy with the process and seem to be genuine when they ask you about your room,nights sleep or just your day in general.The hotel was convenient to a mall,grocery,gas and a hop skip and jump from Boston,Cape Cod or any of the professional sports and concert venues.The housekeeping staff and breakfast staff and maintenance staff under the direction of the management, dont miss a beat.The room,sheets,towels and cleanliness were all excellent.The bed and pillows offered a great nights sleep.All furniture,fixtures,ac and heat were in perfect working order. Oh what a night,oh what a stay.So,in closing, as a fellow guest, if its for a night or an extended stay, Holiday Inn Brockton,Ma. is the easy choice and will always be my HOME AWAY FROM HOME.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
4 Thank logonneil
BOSBG, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Boston South - Brockton, responded to this review, 21 November 2013
I am so glad that you enjoyed our very spacious newly renovated rooms, I am also delighted that you loved our pool and breakfast, which has been recently renovated. We do hope that you return in the near future. Sincerely, Tom Lehnen, General Manager
Myrtle Beach, SC
Reviewed 18 November 2013

If you find an unsatisfactory review on this hotel,the individual has mistaken it for another property. If you called in a hotel specialist to critique the entire operation, they would be hard pressed to find any shortcomings. It's certainly convenient to all attractions with easy access to Boston and surrounding areas with public transportation at your back door. As a future guest, you should be aware that your stay from beginning to end will be stress free and nothing short of amazing. The professionalism by the entire staff will astonish you. The front desk staff is beyond efficient and very pleasant greeting us as we enter. The room was equipped with all the necessities and offered a terrific nights sleep. The housekeeping staff must have known I was big on cleanliness because it would have passed any white glove test. I needed a light bulb replaced so I called the front desk and maintenance announced themselves at the door within a couple of minutes for a prompt replacement. The breakfast staff prepare quite a breakfast to start the day. How and where do you ever find a complete team that works so well together? It won't be easy, but it exists at HOLIDAY INN Brockton,Ma. So if you are in the area, this property comes highly recommended and consider it Our Best Kept Secret!!!

• Stayed November 2013
3 Thank Mclineb
Saylorsburg
Reviewed 22 October 2013

The location is great close to highway and good eating in area.room are comfortable. Really quit. Pool and fitness room is really nice for staying over long periods. Staff is very friendly and and helpful. This has been my first time traveling for work and holiday inn has made my stay very welcome if I travel for work again I'll be sure to stay with holiday inn. Even if I have to travel a little bit extra miles.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

3 Thank Seth H
Thomas L, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Boston South - Brockton, responded to this review, 28 October 2013
Dear Seth H,
Thank you for the positive review of our hotel. We are very pleased that you enjoyed our convenient breakfast and that the staff exceeded your service expectations. We hope to see you again soon. Sincerely, Tom Lehnen, General Manager
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 20 October 2013

I stayed here for 3 nights for a business trip 2 weeks ago. My first impression was that the hotel exterior, lobby, and hallways looked very worn and outdated. However, when I got into my room, I was pleasantly surprised to find it had been renovated. So I enjoyed my room for the first 2 nights none the wiser. BUT on the 3rd night, as I was about to get into bed, I discovered a small dark speck on my sheets. It was moving, and as I looked closer, I realized it was a bed bug! I instantly killed it and went to search the rest of my bed. To my disgust, I found 3 more bed bugs!! At this point, I did a search of my mattress and sheets, and fortunately, did not discover any more. Normally, I would've gone down to the lobby to complain, but it was past midnight and I was extremely tired and did not want the hassle of moving rooms, so I decided to sleep in my current room. I did one last check of my bed and then went to sleep. Luckily, I'm not one that gets too creeped out by bugs, so I was able to sleep. However, it did ruin my whole experience staying at this hotel and I would not recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
3 Thank pkpk85
Dear pkpk85,
We are indeed very sorry and disappointed to read about the terrible experience that you had during your stay with us. We take extreme precaution to inspect and properly address any room that may have presence of an insect. Although we did not find any additional insect issues with this room after our inspection, we did call in an expert company to treat the room accordingly. This room underwent a comprehensive heat treatment which eliminates any insects that may have been present. Please be assured that this situation was rare, but that the immediate responsive measures that were taken would be repeated should a similar situation occur. Once again, we apologize for what happened and want to thank you for bringing this to our attention.
Tom Lehnen, General Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Brockton
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Brockton (Boston)
Residence Inn Boston Brockton
Courtyard Boston Stoughton
Best Western Rockland
Best Western Rockland
#1 of 3 in Rockland
Hampton Inn Boston-Norwood
The Four Points by Sheraton Norwood Hotel & Conference Center

Been to Holiday Inn Express Boston South - Brockton? Share your experiences!