“freshest seafood”

Mc Menamy Seafood
Ranked #47 of 173 Restaurants in Brockton
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Reviewed 7 April 2014

their motto: the fish you buy today, swam in buzzard's bay last night. once you taste the food, you'll know it's true. fresh, fresh, fresh. best fried clams I ever had. prices were reasonable. atmosphere very casual. mgmt. was very friendly. we will be back!!

Reviewed 1 November 2013

I been going to mcMenamys since I was 4 years old. Been there and it remains a tradition.
The best fish. I work in Boston and been to all the places. Mcmenamys give
A consistant pleasurable experience. Fish is not easy but when its right its wonderful.
the best on the shore.

Reviewed 7 October 2013

I was excited to try this restaurant since the hotel I stayed in recommended it to me on my first day in Brockton.
I ordered the seafood chowder which was very, very good! The taste was a bit different than any other I've had, but in a good way! I would definitley get it again.
As the main course, I ordered the Scallop casserole which came with cole slaw and a baked potato.
This dish was a HUGE disappointment. The scallops had absolutely no taste what so ever and the topping, which should have been crispy was nothing more than very soggy Ritz crackers.
The baked potato was dry inside and the cole slaw was rubbery and had such a heavy taste of mayonaise.
I was very, very disappointed and most likely won't return during my next 3 days in the area.

2  Thank pam15801
Reviewed 26 September 2013

I wanted to give a shout out 2 Maryann who is one of the nicest ppl @ McMenamy's in Brockton. She is a Manager and Hostess and treats you like family. I take my 100 yr old Uncle there 2 eat so he "will eat." He doesn't like much food @ home so I know he'll eat @ Mcmenamy's for sure. I love the oyster plate and I love that I don't need 2 go very far 2 get them. I'm so happy that I can take my Uncle 2 one of our fave's in Brockton. Thanks 4 staying in the area!

Reviewed 20 August 2013

Not a fancy restaurant, but great seafood and chowder and an attentive staff. Service was quick even though the restaurant was nearing capacity. I would return.