Rodeway Inn
Comfort Inn(Rockland)
US$112
US$129
US$118
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 May 2009

The service is not the best but its ok. The room was standard but I can't say the same for the bed we spent one night but it was clear to see that we had company in the bed with us. The next day we woke up with bug bites all over, the mattress has bed bugs. I will never stay at this place again. The owner needs to call for pest control and get treatment for bed bugs, and change their mattress

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank sdust
Reviewed 29 May 2009

Arrived at hotel only to find out all the pictures online are completely deceiving to what hotel actually looks like. The halls were dirty and smelly and there are clearly residents with young children who live there. The upstairs hallways had clearly had someone smoking pot in them because the smell was overwhelming. I would never stay at this hotel again and would never recommend this to anyone!! Also our room keys had to be changed four times because the machine was broken to the point where housekeeping had to start letting us into our room because they could not get a key to work properly and would not call the manager to see how to fix the machine. Also our room never got cleaned and we were not there at all on either of the days it should have been cleaned.

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled with family
1  Thank nikkigurl
Reviewed 1 October 2008

a nice hotel with very friendly front desk.the girl at desk was very helpful.we enjoyed live band in its lounge.

• Stayed: September 2008, travelled with friends
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed 16 September 2008

We are former Brockton residents-now living down south. This was once a very nice hotel called the Carlton House-handy to the expressway,and a nice local lounge,too. We were amazed at the condition,and the clientele staying there. Alot of street business going on-with families living there with small kids running up and down the dirty,smelly halls. I expected the room to be terrible-but it was clean-needed a new bathroom-but clean. I couldnt turn the tub handle by myself,and had to have my husband turn it on and off.
This was not a new mattress-you have got to be kidding as the former reviewer said they were. I would never recommend families or single women to stay here.The side door was propped open for business at night-then the fire alarm went off at 6 AM-and no-one even said it was a false alarm on the loud speaker-we rushed to get dressed of course-so we left anyway right after that-bypassing the free continental (haha) breakfast.
Yes there are weekly rates-Welfare is good in Brockton.

• Stayed: September 2008, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank gerric5
Reviewed 2 June 2008

I made a reservation for 5/19 to 5/20 of 2008 and reserved it on my credit card. My business trip was cancelled and i was not fortunate to call to say I was cancelling. Well, three days later I got charged for the room, full price. I have called the hotel to speak with the manager regarding this and he has yet to return my calls. I left four messages and even called customer relations and filed a complaint. i thought customers come first. They lost my business and well as other perople that travel.

Stayed: May 2008
QIBr, Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2008

Dear Sir, Once again we apologize for your inconvenience, and as per our converation we unfortunately cannot accept a cancellation 3 days after the reservation date. We do strive for 100% staisfaction for our guests, and thus would be more than willing to accommodate you for any of the future stays with us.