“Excellent”

GreenLeadersSilver level
Montauk
“Excellent”
Reviewed 12 February 2014

My stay at Hilton Garden Inn was very pleasant. The two ladies in the morning at the desk were very helpful. I believe there names were Jennifer and Amelia. The room was clean and the property was well maintained. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled solo

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (105)
Kennebunk, Maine
Reviewed 12 February 2014

I stay at hotels nearly every week for work ranging from Four Seasons to Marriott and was told to stay here by a colleague and I have to say I was very pleasantly suprised. This was the first time staying at a Hilton Garden Inn and the service at this particular hotel was equivalant to any luxury hotel. Very personable and efficient and multiple interactions with staff made me feel as though I had been staying for years. The internet was amongst the fastest I've experienced in a hotel and I frequently have issues at hotels accessing webex conferences.

I highly recommend this hotel and will pass this on to my companies travel agency.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
bedford, United States
Reviewed 11 February 2014

Just wanted to say this hotel has great service .. i would definitely stay here again and i would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a nice clean and friendly hotel ... Britney who was at the front desk was very helpful on everything i asked for and was very friendly to everyone .

Room Tip: I found my room area was very quiet
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
Burlington, Massachusetts
Reviewed 10 February 2014

This is one of the best hotels I've stayed at. I travel nearly 200 nights per year for business, and I would recommend this property to any and all who need to be in the area either for business or vacation. The staff are all very friendly and super helpful. They all are genuinely concerned that your stay is comfortable. Kimberly and Brittany were at the check in tonight and were great!!! But others, Jennifer, Karen and Brian have all been very helpful and great to work with. Maria is the bartender and takes care of everyone like they're family. The food is great in the restaurant, with a great menu.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed 10 February 2014

I recently attended an event at the Hilton Garden Inn and was impressed. From the moment we walked in the door we were greeted with courteous professional staff from the front desk staff who catered to all our needs. The lobby was tastefully modern with a refreshment set up and overall updated clean neat appearance.

The banquet area was recently renovated I believe and well designed and quite impressive. The Banquet staff took time to greet us as they were busy setting up and we were “trying to get a peek”. It was nice to be acknowledged and not feel like we were imposing.

Rooms were tastefully decorated with comfortable beds and had the convenience of a fridge. A major plus not having to try to get one, and delivered with a charge that most hotels have. Adequate size rooms and bathrooms too. We didn’t use the pool but will on our next visit.

I would definitely stay there again and recommend anyone looking to book a function to check out this place. Close to major highways and stores/restaurants for out of town guests. Overall 5 stars for this hotel because of the staff and upkeep.

Room Tip: all rooms are ok, there are separate key entrances from the well lit parking lot so safety/and dista...
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 February 2014

I recently held a large event in the ballroom at this property and we had over 60 occupied overnight rooms. All of our guests were impressed with the quality of the rooms for the price and the staff was over the top wonderful. The front desk was kind, attentive and helpful. Joshua the room coordinator was extremely helpful and organized. Kelsey in sales helped pull the event together. And finally, the banquet staff deserves 10 stars! From the lead Jose to his amazing staff (Claudio, Ruben, Maria and Pablo) met and exceeded our expectations. So if you are looking for a hotel for a night out or for a large event, definitely consider this property!

• Stayed February 2014
Hamilton, Bermuda
Reviewed 10 February 2014

This hotel is conveniently located next to the Burlington Mall for shopping or for medical purposes Lahey Clinic. It has a shuttle for the surrounding area's and there is an on-sight restaurant.

The staff are friendly and very helpful - I have used this hotel many times and will continue to use this property every time I am in the area.

Room Tip: If you want quietness, ask for a room on any floor but the 1st.
Green Features: This hotel is committed to conserving resources i.e. put towels on the floor if you need ones.
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Burlington
HYATT house Boston/Burlington
Boston Marriott Burlington
Boston Marriott Burlington
#4 of 6 in Burlington
Sonesta ES Suites Burlington
Candlewood Suites Boston-Burlington
Homewood Suites by Hilton Boston - Billerica
DoubleTree Hotel Boston/Bedford Glen

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Burlington? Share your experiences!