“Great re-do on the hotel, clean and comfortable with a great location.”

Extended Stay America - Boston - Burlington
Ranked #6 of 6 Hotels in Burlington
“Great re-do on the hotel, clean and comfortable with a great location.”
Reviewed 6 March 2013

I stay in the Burlington area often and always try to stay at the Extended Stay near the mall. The location is wonderful near the mall the bookstore, movie theater great restaurants, everything you could need or want. The GM is very friendly and even remembered my name! Great hotel looking forward to my next stay!

• Stayed March 2013
Lee225, Manager at Extended Stay America - Boston - Burlington, responded to this review, 9 March 2013
Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay at the Extended Stay America, Burlington, Massachusetts. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and will be our guest in the future because of the service our manager and TEAM provide you each time you have visited the area.

We are very pleased you have noticed our commitment to "make it right" every time and trust that you have enjoyed the new look our hotels have with flat-screened televisions, new carpet, paint, vinyl, drapery, pictures, water filters and free wi-fi in every room.

Thank you again for your comments. We'll see you again in Burlington real soon.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Reviewed 3 March 2013 via mobile

I was able to check inn early and victor at front desk was extremely helpful...dollar value is amazing ... The gm was very nice at checkout ... Next day... It's well worth...there are some improvement that's need to be made but they are working on it....overall it's grate place for your stay..

• Stayed March 2013
Lee225, Manager at Extended Stay America - Boston - Burlington, responded to this review, 5 March 2013
I would like to personally thank you for taking the time to write such wonderful things about your experience. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. Victor will be thrilled that he was mentioned in your review. He loves his job and I have had many nice things said about him but never on Tripadvisor. We strive to provide a "home away from home" experience for all of our guests, no matter if they are staying for a night, a week, or a month. It sounds like we were able to do just that for you, and we are truly honored for your recognition.

Utica
Reviewed 18 February 2013

I have stayed at this hotel on two different occassions. My first time the hotel was in the midst of doing renovations and the hotel was in a bit of chaos. The renovations are now completed and I found the hotel to be very satisfactory. The bedding was upgraded and new TV's installed. The bathroom and refrigerator were both clean.
The staff was extremely friendly and helpful.
My one complaint would be that the dishes and glasses did not seem clean. The glasses were stuck to the shelf and I ended up washing everything before using it.

Room Tip: Rooms on the higher floors are quieter. My room was on the first floor too close to the front desk
  • Stayed February 2013, travelled on business
Lee225, Manager at Extended Stay America - Boston - Burlington, responded to this review, 19 February 2013
Thank you so very much for your nice review of our property. Whenever I read comments like yours, it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable. I do sincerely apologize about the dishes as they were not properly dried before they were put back causing them to stick. I have spoken to my staff to correct this issue immediately. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. By continuing to provide our valued guests with exceptional value, we know Extended Stay Hotels(sm) will remain the #1 extended stay lodging source in the North America.

Please know that we would be thrilled to have you again as our guest should your travel needs bring you back to our area. Once again, thanks for your review and honesty.
Regards,
Red Hook
Reviewed 30 December 2012

I was very pleased with my two-day stay. Although I should say that the refrigerator was noisy and sometimes woke me during the night. The rooms were clean and whatever I needed seem to be available. Quiet and peaceful.

Room Tip: Do check the reviews. They are quite informative.
  • Stayed October 2012, travelled with family
Lee225, Manager at Extended Stay America - Boston - Burlington, responded to this review, 31 December 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. We enjoy comments such as yours so we may know how we are doing and what may need to be corrected. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back at our hotel in Burlington in the future! Happy New Year!!
Reviewed 16 December 2012

I've been staying here for several months. all rooms have been newly renovated. New flat screen TVs installed In every room. I had a problem with my heat not working and my smoke detector going off randomly. When I called the front desk both were fixed right away. Staff is very courteous and polite And willing to help with any problem the comes up. laundry mat on site. This is an extended stay hotel So they only clean the rooms once a week. This was not a problem for me since I clean up right after myself anyways. You can change your sheets every day yourself if you like. The front desk will give you clean sheets if you desire. So far I have been very happy with my stay here.

• Stayed December 2012
1 Thank bcook043
Lee225, Manager at Extended Stay America - Boston - Burlington, responded to this review, 17 December 2012
It was very kind of you to take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. Our staff is continually coached on how to best provide professional, accommodating, and friendly service to every guest. It sounds like we hit a home run in your case!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Burlington
Candlewood Suites Boston-Burlington
HYATT house Boston/Burlington
Hilton Garden Inn Burlington
Sonesta ES Suites Burlington
Boston Marriott Burlington
Boston Marriott Burlington
#4 of 6 in Burlington
Extended Stay America - Boston - Woburn

Been to Extended Stay America - Boston - Burlington? Share your experiences!