1) Reservation process was very confusing and we did not receive the promised email confirmation. As a result, we were set up for the Burlington property instead of Waltham where we needed to be. We were traveling with our 2 small dogs and we were told we would be given a discount and would only pay for 1, but since they sent us to Burlington, it wasn't honored.
2) There were large toenail clippings on the floor next to the bed. We notified the front desk and the manager came in to vacuum them up. Pretty disgusting.
3) Neither burner on the 2-top stove worked and the night clerk came in to try to fix it but was unable and said he'd put in a ticket for maintenance and someone would come to fix it the next day. After he left, we managed to get the front burner working and were able to cook dinner. No one from maintenance came, but as it turned out, we didn't cook the last 2 days of our stay anyway.
4) The day we checked out, I looked for a luggage cart, but there were none. I talked with the front desk clerk and she was less than helpful. Later, as I was carrying out our many pieces of luggage, I saw the manager and he informed me 'they were looking into the missing luggage carts, but it probably wouldn't help' my situation. He offered no help or alternate solutions.
5) The paint on the toilet seat peeling and unsightly.
If we ever stay at an ESA again, it will not be at the Burlington property and we will not call using the online phone number, which we later discovered was Expedia. There was no indication it was an Expedia number online, nor did the person identify themselves as being with Expedia and not with the property itself.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Extended Stay, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Extended Stay America - Boston - Burlington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homestead Studio Suites Boston - Burlington Hotel Burlington
- Homestead Studio Suites Burlington
- Homestead Burlington
- Homestead Suites Burlington
- Burlington Homestead Suites