“Worst Chinese restaurant I have ever been to.”
Review of Way Ho

Way Ho
Ranked #20 of 38 Restaurants in Buzzards Bay
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 5 September 2013 via mobile

Very loud. Service was slow.
Food had no flavor.
Chow Mien looked and tasted like slop. Meat was fatty.
What a waste of money. Ate some but left the rest behind. When do you not take Chinese home? It was that bad.

Reviewed 16 June 2013

First time I ate at Way Ho was in 2003 and the food was really good. Each time I have returned to the area since the food has continued to decline in quality and each time I blamed my choice as the problem. Yesterday, after a miserable meal, I made the decision to give up on this restaurant. The sweet and sour pork sauce was made with maraschino cherries, vinegar and pineapple. I didn't know it was possible for something with such a strong, unpleasant, vinegar taste to be so sickeningly sweet. Much to my dismay when I pulled the breading off the pork what I saw looked just like the dog I inadvertently ate in Asia - YUCK!!! I'm not saying it was dog, just saying it looked nothing like any pork I've ever eaten or prepared.

The only reason I didn't give this restaurant one-star was because the crab rangoon was still very good, however, not good enough to waste my time or money in this restaurant again.

Reviewed 12 June 2013

We spotted this as we were driving around the rotary to the Cape and stopped in. Horrible parking right on the rotary, but SO worth it! It is small with a tiny diningroom and even smaller bar, but the food was amazing!! We are basic people and ordered a poo poo platter, pork fried rice, beef with broccoli and beef chow mein. This was the freshed chinese food I have ever eaten. The service was lukewarm, but who cares when the food is so good. I wanted to pack it up and take it home on the plane with me. GO HERE!! Bourne Rotary, directly off of it and parking in back.

Reviewed 9 June 2013 via mobile

Very good lunch menu. Good service. Very nice atmosphere. I've been here a dozen times and was happy every time.

Reviewed 13 April 2013

This place could be missed as you zip around the rotary to head to the cape... but it has delicious CHINESE food...