Eastern Inn
US$111
US$105
Average 3/5
  • Pool
Sandwich Inn & Suites(Sandwich)(Great Value!)
US$109
US$102
Travelocity
Excellent 5/5
US$93
Good 3.5/5
Bay Motor Inn(Buzzards Bay)
Great 4.5/5
Herring Run Motel(Buzzards Bay)
No availability for your dates from our partners
Good 3.5/5
    See what travellers are saying:
    FilterAll languages
    Reviewed 13 May 2013

We were sent to another place that was 110.00 a night. I would not stay at it. We found this place and it was 65.00 plus tax so I thought it would be a worse dump. I was quite surprised I think it must have had an update. The room and the sheets were clean. We are seniors and did not see any of the problems mentioned by others . The bathroom tub and shower curtain could have had a more thorough scrub. For the price and area it was fine.

Room Tip: you would get a nicer view topfloor
    • Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
    3  Thank mary l
    Reviewed 4 October 2012

Having stayed here on business several times in the past, I didn't come here expecting the Taj Mahal, so with that in the forefront of my brain, I checked in on a rainy Saturday night. The negative reviews of this place are somewhat misleading, it's a family owned motel, and the same couple has been running it for years, except a brief period when their daughter, and son inlaw tried there hand, hence why mom, and dad wound up taking back the reins. Getting back to the subject at hand, I was greeted by the owner, and he immediately remembered my face, his old Yankee Witt not withstanding, he checked me into a very comfortable king size room, as I stated earlier don't come here expecting a 5star hotel, what you get is a comfortable bed, with a full bathroom, cable, and a quiet nights sleep, along with the owners being very personable, I'd put this hotel up against any I've reviewed on Tripadvisor, and it may be more comfortable than other hotels in the area, at twice the price!

75$ for Sat. Vs $160.00 @ HIE, Eastern Inn wins hands down!

Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
    1  Thank pyrate_by_trade
    Reviewed 30 July 2012

I should of got the hint as soon as I was happily greeted thru a sliding window from an older gentelman that reaked of booze and cigarette's. As sson as I saw the empty can of Colt 45 on the stairway to my my room. The room that had a beautifull vew into a parking lotof a sleazy bar having a "Toga" party that eve. I would not sit or walk on anything in the room. I would not even take my shoes of as I left. I could go on but the finishing touch was to address the drunk guy at the desk that said he would not give me a refund due to health regulations that state if I was in the room for more than "ten minutes" it would need to be cleaned. Then his wife came up to my room as I was leaving to "make me comfortable with the situation". I said it was discussting, she said she was gonna call te cops because I was insulting... go figure... what a dump

Room Tip: find a different place... thgis one is discussting
    • Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
    5  Thank carl a
    Reviewed 2 June 2012

Well, after reading the mixed reviews I figured I would add in my 2 cents regarding the Eastern Inn on Cape Cod.

I have been staying at this hotel once a month for the last couple of years. Granted, it may not be the Hilton or the Ritz, but it certainly has that old Cape character. The owner and his wife are nothing but friendly and the rooms are always clean. Yes it is a bit "run down" but for the price, both off season and on, you can't go wrong. I have never seen any trouble in the local area, (TJ's Bar and Grill) and trust me, I look!!!

As far as the reviews about infestation of “mouse droppings and cockroaches” are concerned, I have never seen any of this. Even if there are, it is an old building located on Cape Cod and EVERY hotel, motel and restaurants will have this problem. I don't care where you stay or eat!

Folks, the bottom line here is the place is antiquated yes, and no it does not have the ironing boards, hair dryers or whatever else you’re looking for in a hotel. But it has a clean bed, clean bathroom, a TV and a fridge....what more do you expect for the price on Cape Cod.

I will continue using this hotel as my monthly stay....

Stop your whining....if you want more....PAY more!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
    1  Thank Ken B
    Reviewed 17 October 2011

Having stayed there numerous times and reading some of the other reviews I felt inclined to write one of my own. I tavel frequently to the 'Cape' Area and have stayed at the Eastern Inn everytime.

The staff at the Eastern Inn was friendly and helpfull. The rooms where clean upon check in and everything was to my satisafaction each and everytime. The one time I had a problem with my cable box malfunctioning the owner had someone there promptly to address and correct the situation.

For a very modest room rate I was more than happy with my experiences and will continue to stay there as needed in my travels.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled on business