“Great time, great service. Awful ending.”

Craigville Pizza & Mexican
Ranked #3 of 15 Restaurants in Centerville
Cuisines: Mexican, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 25 September 2013

My family and I came in for dinner, the place was clean the service was attentive and friendly. The food was not too bad. But anyone who has been to this restaurant knows there is a large window looking into the kitchen. While we were leaving the kids were watching some cooks spin pizzas....my husband pointed to a tall foreign guy making tacos, LICK HIS FINGERS, AND CONTINUE MAKIN THE TACOS... With his bare hands that were just in his mouth!!!! I later found out that was the OWNER?! Way beyond discusted!!

2  Thank Rjd040992

Reviewed 5 August 2013

The location (close to beach), the delicious food and fantastic friendly service, win this establishment 5 stars in our book! Prices were very reasonable and a decent variety. We will definitely return!

Reviewed 29 July 2013

Good neighborhood place, friendly staff, sports on the TV, but not loud. It's comfortable both for families and for those looking to watch a game over a beer.

Reviewed 26 July 2013

I almost did not want to sit down when we entered the restaurant. It was dirty and the floor had not been swept. Even my children were reluctant. However, after asking our waitress what was good, we ordered the house special pizza and a plain cheese and tomato one for our children. I like the choice of wholewheat too. This was the best pizza I have eaten in ages. Not a patch on a genuine slice from Italy, but pretty good nonetheless. So we went back, but we got take out the second time. It really is the best pizza in the area.

Reviewed 9 March 2013

Craigville Pizza is an awesome place to go right near Craigville Beach...The wait staff is excellent and experienced. A place for couples, singes, and familes..PIzza or Mexican, its delicious in house or to go..and economical. NOT A CHAIN.