“Maybe the best chicken pot pie ever!”

Centerville Pie Co.
Ranked #2 of 2 Dessert in Centerville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Description: A small local restaurant & pie shop serving quality meals. PIE SHOP HOURS -M0N-SUN 8am-6pm Variety of savory and sweet pies available. frozen pies to take home ,bring your coolers!
Reviewed 12 August 2014

I went here to pick up muffins, but ended up with pies and a chicken pot pie that was absolutely outstanding. Served with the gravy they give you, you may never have anything better. And that is saying something since I started out with chicken pies at Horn and Hardart. The glorious morning muffin is great and was the chocolate pie. Can't wait to go back.

Reviewed 11 August 2014 via mobile

We are newly located to the Cape and tried the chicken and rhubarb after a staff suggestion. The chicken was filled with big pieces of tender, white meat with a rich gravy and tender crust. Gave us a small container of gravy to serve with it at home as well. The rhubarb was tart and sweet. My daughter says, "I loved it!" Will be back.

1  Thank clarkplace
Reviewed 2 August 2014

I have stopped by three different times and have tried the Five Berry, Peach an Strawberry/Rhubarb and all three have been excellent. I know they ship pies throughout the country and even Oprah Winfrey who loves the Pecan Pie.
I found the quality to be excellent and enjoyed every morsel!
I have not eaten at the restaurant but see it is crowded each time I stop in for a pie treat!

1  Thank Sailing7
Reviewed 30 July 2014

Every summer when visiting Cape Cod, we stop by Centerville Pie for their absolutely wonderful breakfasts! I was on Cape for nine days and ate there five times :) I tried a variety of breakfast dishes and they all rocked! I also had my favorite Strawberry Rhubarb pie, delicious! If you want a guaranteed great meal, stop by, you will not regret it! YUMMY!

Reviewed 22 July 2014

I have eaten here 4 times and have loved it each time. The crust is very good and my favorites are the chicken and mixed berry pies. The service is fast and friendly.