“Best Pie ever!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Centerville Pie Co.

Centerville Pie Co.
Ranked #2 of 2 Dessert in Centerville
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Cheap Eats, Local cuisine, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: A small local restaurant & pie shop serving quality meals. PIE SHOP HOURS -M0N-SAT-8-6 SUN-8-3 Variety of savory and sweet pies available. frozen pies to take home ,bring your coolers!
Toronto, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Pie ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 August 2014

I am Canadian and pie is not something Canadians do well. While on our annual vacation to Cape Cod, I found out about Centreville Pie Co.

Thankfully, I came here and purchased the Apple pie and the Pecan pie. Yes, this is the best pie I have ever had and I ate a lot of pie in my life. The attention to detail is what makes this work. Everything about the pies was perfectly done, the crust on the apple pie was soft, flaky and buttery. The fruit filling was cut into appropriate sizes. This is a must for any Cape Cod visit. We have been to Cape Cod for the past 5 years for our annual summer vacation and we thought we would change it up next year by going to Hawaii, joking aside we will come back to the Cape next year just because of the pie.

Cambridge, Massachusetts
“Come for the Pie, Stay for the Chowder”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 August 2014

On a trip to the outer Cape we stopped here for lunch -- and pie -- having heard about this place for a while. Almost the first words out of our server's mouth were, "We were on Oprah!" Okay, so does Oprah know her pies? Well, the pies were pretty good. They do the gamut from savory to sweet and the chicken pie with gravy on the side was loaded with big chunks of moist chicken and it had a very good flavor. The sweet pies were also good with fillings on the fruit pies that we tried that were not loaded with sugar. The fruit is allowed to stand on its own and that's a real plus. My main complaint was that the crusts all seemed a bit tough and not quite as flakey as I tend to like. So pies rank as very good, although not great.

But the clam chowder was another story. It was amazing. So many places make a chowder that is thick as library paste, leaden with potatoes, and over which an old clam shell was passed to give it some seafood "flavor." This chowder was a perfect consistency: just thick enough, but not gloppy. It had some just-cooked through chunks of potato to provide texture, but they didn't dominate. There were, however, lots of big pieces of chopped clam and that was what you really tasted. Put simply, it is one helluva chowder.

The little cafe is loud; the personalities on the floor are big; the prices are small for the quality. It's a fun and friendly place. So go for the pies -- but make sure you try the chowder.

1 Thank Filmprof
South Dennis, Massachusetts
“Delicious!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 August 2014 via mobile

We stopped in for some pies based on rave reviews from my family. So much to pick from! The peach pie was the best I've ever had. The raspberry square was delicious. I can't wait to cook the chicken pot pie! The prices are a little expensive but worth it.

Boston, Massachusetts
“Best blueberry pies around!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2014

Been here 3 times during our stay this past July. First ate in the restaurant and had cheddar browns and eggs with raisin toast. My son had the chicken pot pie, and my daughter had the kids peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Was a great meal. Came back the next day at their pie takeout area and bought a blueberry pie and coconut cream pie. Both were very good. Our 3rd visit was on the way home to buy more blueberry pies, chocolate cream pie, and lemon cream pie. The crust is to die for and pies are soooooo good. Best pies I've ever had. Will be back for more this October!

• Visited July 2014
New York City, New York
“Maybe the best chicken pot pie ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 August 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

I went here to pick up muffins, but ended up with pies and a chicken pot pie that was absolutely outstanding. Served with the gravy they give you, you may never have anything better. And that is saying something since I started out with chicken pies at Horn and Hardart. The glorious morning muffin is great and was the chocolate pie. Can't wait to go back.

Visited August 2014