“Really good teriyaki and crab rangoons”

Great House of Zou Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 15 Restaurants in Centerville
Reviewed 2 May 2014

Just stopped for a quickie bite and ordered beef teriyaki and crab rangoons to go. Not disappointed at all. The beef teriyaki was melt in your mouth tender and had great flavor. The seasoning was spot-on. Not some rubbery soaked in soy sauce stuff that some places sell. They were really good. The crab rangoons were crispy and not greasy. They were really great. I took a menu and left it I my car because the next time I go by there and have any room in my tummy, I am stopping. They sell their appetizers in two sizes, small and large which is great. They have crispy shrimp and shanghai crispy shrimp on the menu - I love crispy shrimp but have never heard of Shanghai crispy shrimp. I will need to try both !!!! The don't have orange beef on the menu which I was surprised at since they have sesame beef and crispy beef. They also have as a chef specialty "Unusual flavored Chicken" which I think is the same as the famous "Strange Flavored Chicken" that I used to buy at the old Anita Chu's Restaurant on Beacon Street in Brookline, MA years ago. Anyway, that's also on my list to eat next time. The place looks and smells clean and fresh. The food is fresh. Nothing I had was greasy and the flavor profiles were spot-on. Prices are average....but you get quality beef in the teriyaki. I have had much lower grade beef for more money elsewhere. This is a definite menu keeper in my glovebox. Happy Eating ! Cheers !

Reviewed 30 December 2013

If you want some really good Chinese takeout from a place where the owners are nice and really like to have satisfied customers, this is the place to go. We really enjoy pretty much everything they serve, and the staff is great at taking care of special requests. I have recommended this place to many, and everyone seemed really happy when they tried it.

We used to go to Golden Fountain, but got sick of orders not ready and rude service. These have never been problems here, the food is always ready, tastes fresh, and the people are really nice.

Reviewed 29 November 2013

Words can't describe the quality of the food here. It's unedible. spoke to the owner and she just shrugged her shoulders

Reviewed 7 November 2011

Try dishes you wouldn't always try. You will be pleasantly surprised by the range of authentic dishes.