Ocean View Motel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
Cape Cod Inn(Hyannis)
View Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 August 2011

i paid $210 for a thursday night. the room is clean enough, cozy, quiet, a bit worn but not a problem. i have a little frig, 25" tv, white whicker furniture, table for working or eating, good ac, free wifi. right outside is the street with a parking lot. past the lot is the beach which i can see from my window. next door is a snack shack. i am pleased. i think this is a perfect place for someone who's priority is to be as close to the beach as possible which is just what i was looking for. gentleman at the desk was friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank stefaniehere
Reviewed 9 August 2011

We stayed at the Ocean View for a long weekend starting Aug. 4 2011. We were cheerfully greeted with smiles. The staff was very accomodating and very friendly. The owner...Ray...is on site and eager to make sure all is well. The location is second to non. The motel sits right on Craigville Beach. We walked out our door...and you're on the beach...(you cross over a small local road...)not an issue.
The room was large and comfortable. More important..it was clean. The rooms have new flat screen tv's...but who goes to the beach to watch tv...Additionally, each room has a porch or terrace which allows you to sit outside the room at night if you wish to take in the sounds of the surf. The parking is limited to one car per room and is right in front of the hotel...it can not get any more convenient. Cudos to Ray and the staff ! We will absolutely be going back there next year.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Beach_goer1219
Reviewed 1 August 2011

Our family reserved two rooms more than 4 months in advance. We travelled over 1500 miles to spend time on Cape Cod. This place appeared to be the ideal spot. However, when we arrived only one room was available. The hotel had double booked and the other party was already in the room. They told us there was nothing they could do. We asked to speak with the owner. We were told he would call but he never did. We ended up finding other accomodations that had some drawbacks. Overall they screwed up and other than refunding the deposit and saying there was nothing they could do.... We were left to fend for ourselves.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
6  Thank blaSSt
Reviewed 23 May 2011

We love this place.. The owner ray is such a nice guy and he showed us great hospitality. The lady in the office Janine was just a friendly face to see while we were there. She made sure i had towels and all the things to make our stay complete and comfortable. it is funny me and my husband had went away to another hotel in another state and they were not friendly . but The ocean view is amazing. the view, the office staff, there housekeeper . I can not wait to go again. God willing. And it is good to know that they are open year round. i recommend this hotel to everyone. Thank you Ray & Janine for a wonderful vacation.

Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank langstan
Reviewed 28 March 2011

I just returned from a great, leisurely weekend stay at the Ocean View Motel, Centerville. I stayed in the Regatta Luxury Suite which is exactly as the picutures/video displays. It was very clean, comfortable, a true home away from home, warm atmosphere, with a wonderful view of the ocean(Craigs Beach). I loved the surrounding area...just a drive away to anywhere you want to go and then back to the quiet/serenity of the Ocean View Motel. I would highly recommend this place, and I, myself, plan on making an annual or bi-annual trip back. Ray, the owner, is most accommodating and helpful. I enjoyed my accommodations thoroughly and was able to have a relaxed weekend.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled solo