Location was really good if you don't happen to be there during one of those windy periods because then it's really impossible to get any sleep at night. The wind can drive you crazy!
The staff were anything but helpful, we had to ask for a wine opener like a thousands time from different people & in the end they said that they haven't got one!! They go buy it.
But then for the last night that they didn't have any room available they sent us to the family motel for the same price without mentioning how crappy it is & it's not even located on the beach!
Mostly the feeling I got there was that the only thing in their mind was money & no service what so ever!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A charming place where every room has a water view. The Ocean View offers a unique experience to our guests with access to Craigvile Beach on beautiful Nantucket Sound only footsteps away. Considered to be Cape Cod's most popular beach, Craigville Beach is a long wide strand of soft sand perfect for walking. Warm water temperatures, averaging 72 degrees, and gentle swells make for ideal swimming. Our Centerville location places us in the midst of some of the Cape's most popular and historical attractions. All right outside your door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Ocean View Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean View Hotel Centerville
- Ocean View Motel Centerville, Cape Cod, MA