“Mediocre food”

99 Restaurants
Ranked #5 of 15 Restaurants in Centerville
Cuisines: Pub
Reviewed 2 January 2013

I ordered the one vegetarian item on the lunch menu -- a Caprese sandwich -- and it came with very unripe tomatoes, basil that was half-rotted, and none of the sauce the menu described. The side Caesar salad was fine. The waitress was good, though she got one of our orders wrong at first. I don't expect a lot from a 99 Restaurant, but this one didn't even live up to my usual expectations.

Reviewed 30 December 2012

Typical 99, with a broad menu, many low-calorie, healthy choices, and food always cooked to order. Reasonable prices for the amount and quality. Surprisingly good wine selection by the glass.

Reviewed 13 December 2012

This menu is an awesome menu. The food is really well priced for excellent quality. There is something on the menu for everyone. The New York Sirloin is the Bomb. This is so good, you will never cook one at home again. They also have $ 9.99 specials that will blow your mind, but not your wallet. For $ 9.99 they have Fried Shrimp that rocks, or the Bruschetta Chicken which I loved. The one I have gone back for time and time again is the Angus Sirloin, which is a chopped sirloin steak with mushroom gravy and fried onions. The service has been great every time that I have been there. The servers really care about providing you with a great dining experience. They are very professional and efficient, yet they are warm and welcoming. One of the servers remembered me from previous visits and he welcomed me and said it was nice to see me again. This kind of treatment you might expect from a five star restaurant, and I got this treatment and only had a 9.99 meal.

Reviewed 19 November 2012

Everyone in our party enjoyed their dinners at 99- I only wish they had more to offer for vegetarian diners.

Reviewed 14 November 2012

Recently remodeled and very nicely done.
Always has a really solid burger with taste and prepared very nicely too. Never disappointed, just a fun spot for the family, with many selections and well priced too.