“Good service, poor food”

Ninety Nine Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 15 Restaurants in Centerville
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Groups
Berlin, MA USA
“Good service, poor food”
Reviewed 7 November 2013

This was the worst food I have ever had at a 99. We both got grilled chicken dishes. Chicken seemed like it had been sitting for hours after the grilling (it was 3PM) Broccoli was overcooked and soggy as was the rice. Even the iceberg wedge was of poor quality. I have been to many 99's and normally they are good.....this was my first really bad meal at a 99. The waitress was excellent. We chose not to send the meals back as we have heard too many stories of what happens to replacement meals at restaurants. Probably should have just sent the meals back and gone elsewhere. We won't be returning to this 99.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Carl16

West Barnstable, Massachusetts
“Great Pub Menu for To Go”
Reviewed 2 November 2013

When we are both tiered from a long day of work and looking for something quick and reasonably priced. I call this Ninety Nine Restaurant is Centerville, MA. The staff is very friendly, the order is always right and 90% of the time it is ready upon my arrival. Chicken Parm is great, they have BBQ Flatbread App that is delicious and the Stuffed Clams App is also very good.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Steve B
queens,ny
“good visit”
Reviewed 13 August 2013

we normally go here when we are visitng Hyannis,ma. its a restaurant that reminds me of applebees but they have such different food,thats why we like it.
the server was very good, she had some issues with the customers across from us but overall she served us good.
I had turkey tips which were very good and my guy had lobster roll. his very first lobster roll and he loved it.
there is a variety to choose from and the place is clean and the ppl that work there are very cool.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank candycorncats
Centerville, Massachusetts
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Convenient & Great food”
Reviewed 2 April 2013

Close to home with great service, atmosphere & food! Always count on this place for company, too!
Love it anytime of year.

Visited March 2013
Phoenix, Arizona
“Nice staff but always screwing something up!”
Reviewed 30 March 2013

I would say that about 12 out 15 times that we have gone there or ordered out, they always manage to screw something up! This last time, the waitress never bought my salad that I ordered. Last to go order, they did a small order of buffalo wings when we had ordered large and they forgot my cole slaw with my chicken fingers. Manager was nice enough to give us the meal for free but at this point, we are never going back there. I just don't understand why there is a problem just about every time we go there. They weren't busy either. The staff has always been nice but after this latest screw up, they lost our business for good. My friends even ate there about an hour after us and they said the husband's meal wasn't cooked enough. So, it's not just us having problems there.

• Visited March 2013