“Would highly recommend”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Le Petite Day Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Le Petite Day Spa is Cape Cod's newest and finest day spa, conveniently located in downtown Chatham, Massachusetts. The Spa offers massage, facials, body treatments, waxing and manicure and pedicure in an upscale, classy setting.
Reviewed 14 November 2013

I had Sara for a 90 minute deep tissue. She really worked the areas I needed & actually gave a true deep tissue massage. She was able to apply the pressure where needed while making it a relaxing experience at the same time. The rooms are nice & comfy with the fireplaces. Only wish was that they were a bit bigger as they felt a little small. Overall highly recommend.

Reviewed 3 November 2013

I visited Chatham and was able to sneak away to this place for a massage. It was perfect. Great job. I wish I could find someone like her nearby

Reviewed 1 September 2012

If you're looking for a quickie pedicure and chair massage look elsewhere. Le Petite Day Spa is a quiet treat to savor. You're led upstairs where there are comfy couches to wait since there are only 2 chairs, so don't expect to go in with a large group unless others are getting alternative services at the same time.

My nail technician did a wonderful job on my feet since i'm often wearing flip flops whether it's hot or cold, to garden and to go to the beach with my dog. The Spa is a great place, don't miss it!

Reviewed 28 July 2012

Visited Cape Cod and went here for a pedicure. The staff were all very friendly and professional. Would definitely go here again next time I am in Cape Cod.

Reviewed 21 February 2012

We love La Petite Spa !! Kim is just fantasic she always makes sure its all about you & your comfort. Both my husband & I always float on a cloud all day long after one of her wonderful massages . Infact I think its time for another one Well worth every penny

1  Thank TobyCapecod