My husband and I stayed 3 nights in the Lady Mariah room. Wonderful bed! The room has a fantastic two-person whirlpool. This was our 4th stay at the Captain's House and we were married here last July. We could never stay anywhere else but here while vacationing in Chatham. We have either seen or stayed in many of the rooms and they are all wonderful. The breakfasts and afternoon tea are fabulous. Everything about the inn is charming - the grounds, atmosphere and the service. I can't say enough about Jill and James and their wonderful staff and inn. You won't be disappointed with a vacation at the Captain's House Inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A most distinctive Cape Cod bed and breakfast, the Captain's House Inn is regarded by many respected lodging reviewers as perhaps "The Cape's" finest small inn. This four-diamond sea captain's estate on two acres in Chatham, Massachusetts is the perfect choice for a romantic getaway or a peaceful retreat from the workaday world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Priceline, Odigeo, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HRS so you can book your Captain's House Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Captain`s House Hotel Chatham
- Captain's House Inn Chatham, Cape Cod, MA