It's designation as "The Perfect Place" is no understatement. We just spent 3 days and 2 nights at the Inn celebrating our 35th wedding anniversary (September 2012) and have never felt so comfortable, pampered, and welcomed by staff and surroundings at any other place we have chosen to spend our time. We were looking for a most memorable experience and we certainly got that and much more. From the first pass through the front gate, we immediately felt the charm and warmth. The grounds are spectacular, neat and well-groomed with herb and perennial gardens, fountains, benches, a gazebo, heated pool, and several areas to relax and talk about our day of exploring Chatham and the Cape. Did not use the fitness room but it's there if you so choose to work out. A complimentary full breakfast or lighter continental breakfast is offered each morning and afternoon tea is offered each afternoon. In the evening, you can visit the kitchen and have tea or coffee and some sweets before retiring for the night. The British interns are at your service and aim to please, so sweet! The innkeepers are highly visible and mingle with their guests making sure all is well. They surely know how to pamper and please. The rooms are clean and inviting. Ours (Lady Mariah) was particularly desirable with its luxurious bath including jacuzzi and fireplace. Even if you never leave the grounds, you will have a great vacation from start to finish. Every need is fulfilled without being intrusive. Jill and James have really thought of everything. Hated to leave and cannot wait to return. Our only regret was not finding this most special place sooner. Book early!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A most distinctive Cape Cod bed and breakfast, the Captain's House Inn is regarded by many respected lodging reviewers as perhaps "The Cape's" finest small inn. This four-diamond sea captain's estate on two acres in Chatham, Massachusetts is the perfect choice for a romantic getaway or a peaceful retreat from the workaday world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Captain's House Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Captain`s House Hotel Chatham
- Captain's House Inn Chatham, Cape Cod, MA