We just spent a long weekend at the Captain's House Inn and can"t wait to go back. We enjoy the Cape during the quiet season and the weather was perfect! The inn was warm and inviting and the staff so helpful! We stayed in Eliza Jane which had a nice, deep jacuzzi. I loved that our room was made up while we were at breakfast- such a great touch. Speaking of food- from the bountiful breakfast to afternoon tea to evening sweets, everything was beautifully presented and wonderful. During the winter months there is a crock of soup on for guests and both days the soup was terrific. Loved Kelly's curried apple soup! The inn is immaculately clean and each room is different. Jill greeted each guest at breakfast in the morning and recommended places to explore and dine. All the staff are so welcoming and helpful. We will be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A most distinctive Cape Cod bed and breakfast, the Captain's House Inn is regarded by many respected lodging reviewers as perhaps "The Cape's" finest small inn. This four-diamond sea captain's estate on two acres in Chatham, Massachusetts is the perfect choice for a romantic getaway or a peaceful retreat from the workaday world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Agoda and Ebookers so you can book your Captain's House Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Captain`s House Hotel Chatham
- Captain's House Inn Chatham, Cape Cod, MA