From the moment you drive in you feel like you're on a little secluded oasis. The sun room where they serve breakfast was a fast favorite. We Eve. Saw a bunny a breakfast outside having a salad. W
We stayed in the Hirum Harding room. You feel like you're stepping into a bit of history in that room. Imagining what it might have been like at one time. Probably not with a big luxurious king bed and a mini fridge, but the nature of the room remains.
We toured many of the rooms with Jill the darling innkeeper. Many of the rooms are quite new and really, really lovely. We were just tickled to have the chance to sleep in a bit of history.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A most distinctive Cape Cod bed and breakfast, the Captain's House Inn is regarded by many respected lodging reviewers as perhaps "The Cape's" finest small inn. This four-diamond sea captain's estate on two acres in Chatham, Massachusetts is the perfect choice for a romantic getaway or a peaceful retreat from the workaday world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Captain's House Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Captain`s House Hotel Chatham
- Captain's House Inn Chatham, Cape Cod, MA