My husband and I recently visited the Chatham Gables Inn, over 25 years since our last visit to this Inn which back then was the Moses Nickerson House. It has been beautifully restored and appointed. Our room was small but comfortable with beautiful linens and towels. The breakfast cooked by Andrea was delicious and plentiful. The location is ideal - walking distance to Chatham Village but far enough to avoid the noise and congestion. Recommend it highly!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Chatham Gables Inn, Chatham's most beautifully-restored sea captain's mansion, boasting authentic Nantucket charm & hospitality, is a gorgeous award winning SELECT REGISTRY boutique inn located within walking distance to Chatham's historic downtown village and incredible beaches. Chatham Gables Inn, Chatham's premiere adult luxury property is one of the prestigious BED & BREAKFAST DIAMOND COLLECTION, and winner of the 2011 Chatham Preservation Award. Named "Fodor's Choice" for all hotels in Chatham, this classic New England inn features superior service, luxury spa amenities, bountiful breakfast, and a peacefully beautiful environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK) and Ebookers so you can book your Chatham Gables Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chatham Gables Hotel Chatham
- Chatham Gables Inn Cape Cod, MA